Atomic Kitten Releasing New Single
Lying low these past few months, all-girl group Atomic Kitten comes up with a new single which they hope will catapult their name back in the music industry. The band will cover "Anyone Who Had a Heart", a song that was popularized by British singer Cilla Black.
There's still no certain release date of the single that has been specified. However, the trio that went to solo careers in 2004 may release more materials in the coming months. A rep of the band said, "You can never say never to the girls getting back together properly one day for singles, albums, or tours."
"Antone Who Had a Heart" was originally written for Dionne Warwick but Black's orchestra rendition was the most notable one. In 1964, it went straight to #1 in U.K.'s single chart for three consecutive weeks.
Watch Black performing it live at London Savoy Hotel with George Martin conducting the orchestra:
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce