Atomic Kitten Releasing New Single
Lying low these past few months, all-girl group Atomic Kitten comes up with a new single which they hope will catapult their name back in the music industry. The band will cover "Anyone Who Had a Heart", a song that was popularized by British singer Cilla Black.
There's still no certain release date of the single that has been specified. However, the trio that went to solo careers in 2004 may release more materials in the coming months. A rep of the band said, "You can never say never to the girls getting back together properly one day for singles, albums, or tours."
"Antone Who Had a Heart" was originally written for Dionne Warwick but Black's orchestra rendition was the most notable one. In 1964, it went straight to #1 in U.K.'s single chart for three consecutive weeks.
Watch Black performing it live at London Savoy Hotel with George Martin conducting the orchestra:
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit
- Ciara and Ex-Fiance Future Reach Custody Agreement Over Son Future Jr.