Atomic Kitten Releasing New Single
Lying low these past few months, all-girl group Atomic Kitten comes up with a new single which they hope will catapult their name back in the music industry. The band will cover "Anyone Who Had a Heart", a song that was popularized by British singer Cilla Black.
There's still no certain release date of the single that has been specified. However, the trio that went to solo careers in 2004 may release more materials in the coming months. A rep of the band said, "You can never say never to the girls getting back together properly one day for singles, albums, or tours."
"Antone Who Had a Heart" was originally written for Dionne Warwick but Black's orchestra rendition was the most notable one. In 1964, it went straight to #1 in U.K.'s single chart for three consecutive weeks.
Watch Black performing it live at London Savoy Hotel with George Martin conducting the orchestra:
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz