Atomic Kitten Releasing New Single
Lying low these past few months, all-girl group Atomic Kitten comes up with a new single which they hope will catapult their name back in the music industry. The band will cover "Anyone Who Had a Heart", a song that was popularized by British singer Cilla Black.
There's still no certain release date of the single that has been specified. However, the trio that went to solo careers in 2004 may release more materials in the coming months. A rep of the band said, "You can never say never to the girls getting back together properly one day for singles, albums, or tours."
"Antone Who Had a Heart" was originally written for Dionne Warwick but Black's orchestra rendition was the most notable one. In 1964, it went straight to #1 in U.K.'s single chart for three consecutive weeks.
Watch Black performing it live at London Savoy Hotel with George Martin conducting the orchestra:
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'