Atomic Kitten Releasing New Single
Lying low these past few months, all-girl group Atomic Kitten comes up with a new single which they hope will catapult their name back in the music industry. The band will cover "Anyone Who Had a Heart", a song that was popularized by British singer Cilla Black.
There's still no certain release date of the single that has been specified. However, the trio that went to solo careers in 2004 may release more materials in the coming months. A rep of the band said, "You can never say never to the girls getting back together properly one day for singles, albums, or tours."
"Antone Who Had a Heart" was originally written for Dionne Warwick but Black's orchestra rendition was the most notable one. In 1964, it went straight to #1 in U.K.'s single chart for three consecutive weeks.
Watch Black performing it live at London Savoy Hotel with George Martin conducting the orchestra:
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video