Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell Get Hitched
Just married, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell. The celebrity couple concluded their romance in an intimate wedding ceremony held Saturday July 14th at the actress' ranch outside Los Angeles. Romijn's publicist, Lewis Kay, confirmed the wedding report to People.
Romijn, wore a Ralph Lauren gown and jewelry by Neil Lane, and O'Connell exchanged vows in front of 100 family and friends. The couple's two dogs Taco and Better also joined in on the celebration. "It was a perfect celebration and Jerry and I couldn't be happier," the "Ugly Betty" star tells People expressing her joy.
It's the first marriage for O'Connell and is the second for Romijn who divorced actor John Stamos on March 1, 2005 after five years of marriage.
Romijn and O'Connell met in the fall of 2004 when she was scouting for her documentary "Wet Dreams," about choreographing the fountains at Las Vegas' Bellagio Hotel and Casino. He popped the question in September 2005, during a trip to New York.
More Rebecca Romijn News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding