Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell Get Hitched
Just married, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell. The celebrity couple concluded their romance in an intimate wedding ceremony held Saturday July 14th at the actress' ranch outside Los Angeles. Romijn's publicist, Lewis Kay, confirmed the wedding report to People.
Romijn, wore a Ralph Lauren gown and jewelry by Neil Lane, and O'Connell exchanged vows in front of 100 family and friends. The couple's two dogs Taco and Better also joined in on the celebration. "It was a perfect celebration and Jerry and I couldn't be happier," the "Ugly Betty" star tells People expressing her joy.
It's the first marriage for O'Connell and is the second for Romijn who divorced actor John Stamos on March 1, 2005 after five years of marriage.
Romijn and O'Connell met in the fall of 2004 when she was scouting for her documentary "Wet Dreams," about choreographing the fountains at Las Vegas' Bellagio Hotel and Casino. He popped the question in September 2005, during a trip to New York.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6