Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell Get Hitched
Just married, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell. The celebrity couple concluded their romance in an intimate wedding ceremony held Saturday July 14th at the actress' ranch outside Los Angeles. Romijn's publicist, Lewis Kay, confirmed the wedding report to People.
Romijn, wore a Ralph Lauren gown and jewelry by Neil Lane, and O'Connell exchanged vows in front of 100 family and friends. The couple's two dogs Taco and Better also joined in on the celebration. "It was a perfect celebration and Jerry and I couldn't be happier," the "Ugly Betty" star tells People expressing her joy.
It's the first marriage for O'Connell and is the second for Romijn who divorced actor John Stamos on March 1, 2005 after five years of marriage.
Romijn and O'Connell met in the fall of 2004 when she was scouting for her documentary "Wet Dreams," about choreographing the fountains at Las Vegas' Bellagio Hotel and Casino. He popped the question in September 2005, during a trip to New York.
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures