Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell Get Hitched
Just married, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell. The celebrity couple concluded their romance in an intimate wedding ceremony held Saturday July 14th at the actress' ranch outside Los Angeles. Romijn's publicist, Lewis Kay, confirmed the wedding report to People.
Romijn, wore a Ralph Lauren gown and jewelry by Neil Lane, and O'Connell exchanged vows in front of 100 family and friends. The couple's two dogs Taco and Better also joined in on the celebration. "It was a perfect celebration and Jerry and I couldn't be happier," the "Ugly Betty" star tells People expressing her joy.
It's the first marriage for O'Connell and is the second for Romijn who divorced actor John Stamos on March 1, 2005 after five years of marriage.
Romijn and O'Connell met in the fall of 2004 when she was scouting for her documentary "Wet Dreams," about choreographing the fountains at Las Vegas' Bellagio Hotel and Casino. He popped the question in September 2005, during a trip to New York.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic