Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell Get Hitched
Just married, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell. The celebrity couple concluded their romance in an intimate wedding ceremony held Saturday July 14th at the actress' ranch outside Los Angeles. Romijn's publicist, Lewis Kay, confirmed the wedding report to People.
Romijn, wore a Ralph Lauren gown and jewelry by Neil Lane, and O'Connell exchanged vows in front of 100 family and friends. The couple's two dogs Taco and Better also joined in on the celebration. "It was a perfect celebration and Jerry and I couldn't be happier," the "Ugly Betty" star tells People expressing her joy.
It's the first marriage for O'Connell and is the second for Romijn who divorced actor John Stamos on March 1, 2005 after five years of marriage.
Romijn and O'Connell met in the fall of 2004 when she was scouting for her documentary "Wet Dreams," about choreographing the fountains at Las Vegas' Bellagio Hotel and Casino. He popped the question in September 2005, during a trip to New York.
More Rebecca Romijn News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story