Bjork Touring to North America
Bjork will finally land in North American for a tour that supports her latest album "Volta". The controversial Icelandic singer will drop by this September for six dates.
First stop will be Toronto, O.N. on September 8 which will held its V Festival. Bjork will then visit Detroit, M.I. on Sept. 11, Austin, T.X. on Sept 14, Atlanta, G.A. on Sept. 17, Montreal, B.C. on Sept 21 and finally wind down at New York's Madison Square Garden on Sept. 24.
Tickets for these shows can be purchased on bjork.com on July 18 and 19.
Bjork will release her third single from "Volta" titled "Declare Independence". Meanwhile, her second single "Innocence" will hit the stores first on July 23. Watch Bjork performing "Innocence" on recent Coachella festival.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'