Bjork Touring to North America
Bjork will finally land in North American for a tour that supports her latest album "Volta". The controversial Icelandic singer will drop by this September for six dates.
First stop will be Toronto, O.N. on September 8 which will held its V Festival. Bjork will then visit Detroit, M.I. on Sept. 11, Austin, T.X. on Sept 14, Atlanta, G.A. on Sept. 17, Montreal, B.C. on Sept 21 and finally wind down at New York's Madison Square Garden on Sept. 24.
Tickets for these shows can be purchased on bjork.com on July 18 and 19.
Bjork will release her third single from "Volta" titled "Declare Independence". Meanwhile, her second single "Innocence" will hit the stores first on July 23. Watch Bjork performing "Innocence" on recent Coachella festival.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto