Michelle Rodriguez Working on a Clothing Line Named "Ishkadada"
Michelle Rodriguez is branching out her acting career, licensing her name to yet another product, clothing line. The actress who starred in the hit TV series "Lost" is working on a clothing line, which inspiration comes from world cultures.
"The company that I want to start should be ethnic," Rodriguez said on her line, to be called "Ishkadada", on the Sony channel's "It's Midday in China" program that aired across Latin America this week. "I think there is a (growing) awareness and people are opening their eyes about the world and the environment."
Planning to travel to a dozen countries, including China and Brazil, to "study people, social classes, history, culture" before finishing her designs, Rodriguez hopes her travels would help her understand the potential market for her line.
As of her acting career, Rodriguez recently starred in the horror movie "The Breed," and has more recently been featured in her own episode of G4's show Icons. She could next be seen in the drama movie "Battle in Seattle," due for release in December later this year.
More Michelle Rodriguez News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars