Michelle Rodriguez Working on a Clothing Line Named "Ishkadada"
Michelle Rodriguez is branching out her acting career, licensing her name to yet another product, clothing line. The actress who starred in the hit TV series "Lost" is working on a clothing line, which inspiration comes from world cultures.
"The company that I want to start should be ethnic," Rodriguez said on her line, to be called "Ishkadada", on the Sony channel's "It's Midday in China" program that aired across Latin America this week. "I think there is a (growing) awareness and people are opening their eyes about the world and the environment."
Planning to travel to a dozen countries, including China and Brazil, to "study people, social classes, history, culture" before finishing her designs, Rodriguez hopes her travels would help her understand the potential market for her line.
As of her acting career, Rodriguez recently starred in the horror movie "The Breed," and has more recently been featured in her own episode of G4's show Icons. She could next be seen in the drama movie "Battle in Seattle," due for release in December later this year.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?