Michelle Rodriguez Working on a Clothing Line Named "Ishkadada"
Michelle Rodriguez is branching out her acting career, licensing her name to yet another product, clothing line. The actress who starred in the hit TV series "Lost" is working on a clothing line, which inspiration comes from world cultures.
"The company that I want to start should be ethnic," Rodriguez said on her line, to be called "Ishkadada", on the Sony channel's "It's Midday in China" program that aired across Latin America this week. "I think there is a (growing) awareness and people are opening their eyes about the world and the environment."
Planning to travel to a dozen countries, including China and Brazil, to "study people, social classes, history, culture" before finishing her designs, Rodriguez hopes her travels would help her understand the potential market for her line.
As of her acting career, Rodriguez recently starred in the horror movie "The Breed," and has more recently been featured in her own episode of G4's show Icons. She could next be seen in the drama movie "Battle in Seattle," due for release in December later this year.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie