Michelle Rodriguez Working on a Clothing Line Named "Ishkadada"
Michelle Rodriguez is branching out her acting career, licensing her name to yet another product, clothing line. The actress who starred in the hit TV series "Lost" is working on a clothing line, which inspiration comes from world cultures.
"The company that I want to start should be ethnic," Rodriguez said on her line, to be called "Ishkadada", on the Sony channel's "It's Midday in China" program that aired across Latin America this week. "I think there is a (growing) awareness and people are opening their eyes about the world and the environment."
Planning to travel to a dozen countries, including China and Brazil, to "study people, social classes, history, culture" before finishing her designs, Rodriguez hopes her travels would help her understand the potential market for her line.
As of her acting career, Rodriguez recently starred in the horror movie "The Breed," and has more recently been featured in her own episode of G4's show Icons. She could next be seen in the drama movie "Battle in Seattle," due for release in December later this year.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group