"Dark Knight" Teaser Hits This July
This month, "Batman" fans finally will catch their first glimpse of the newest superhero installment in theaters.
Superhero Hype! has obtained confirmation from its reliable source informing that Warner Bros. Pictures is intending to make public a teaser trailer for "The Dark Knight" in front of some screenings of "The Simpsons Movie" on July 27, 2007
The site further advised moviegoers to not be surprised if the studio decides to bring up an unannounced premiere of the project sometime during the 10:30 AM panel at the upcoming San Diego Comic-Con held on the same day.
The second installment in the revitalized "Batman" franchise, "The Dark Knight" brings back the original cast from the first as well as director Christopher Nolan who this time is helming from the script co-written by his brother Jonathan Nolan. Warner Bros. Pictures has set July 18, 2008 as the tentative release date for the movie in the States.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'