The Beckhams, Their First Day in LA
It's always interesting to track the Beckhams whereabouts. Following their arrival in the US on Thursday night July 12th shortly before 8:20 p.m., David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams marked their first day doing a press conference with a photo session for him and radio interview for her.
On Friday morning David wowed the crowds as he was being introduced to the press as the newest member of the L.A. Galaxy soccer team. The soccer god looked handsome with smile on his face while he's holding up his new Galaxy jersey and then turning it around to show off his name and number 23 on the back.
"It's nice to see so many fans, and I thank you for that," David said during the photo session. "I have always looked for challenges in my life. My family has moved to Los Angeles and this is something we are proud of. Right now, everything is perfect. My family is the most important thing for me, but the soccer is second."
Meanwhile, Vic was sitting with Ryan Seacrest for his KIIS-FM morning radio show, telling all about her husband being handsome and his great sense of humor, as well as her own sense of humor. In further interview Posh also revealed her promise to smile more for public in the US "because you all smile," the star was quoted as saying.
Elsewhere, talk is heating up that BFF Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are planning a party to welcome the British power couple arrival in their new home. The celebration is said to be held "within the first couple of weeks".
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!