The Beckhams, Their First Day in LA
It's always interesting to track the Beckhams whereabouts. Following their arrival in the US on Thursday night July 12th shortly before 8:20 p.m., David Beckham and wife Victoria Adams marked their first day doing a press conference with a photo session for him and radio interview for her.
On Friday morning David wowed the crowds as he was being introduced to the press as the newest member of the L.A. Galaxy soccer team. The soccer god looked handsome with smile on his face while he's holding up his new Galaxy jersey and then turning it around to show off his name and number 23 on the back.
"It's nice to see so many fans, and I thank you for that," David said during the photo session. "I have always looked for challenges in my life. My family has moved to Los Angeles and this is something we are proud of. Right now, everything is perfect. My family is the most important thing for me, but the soccer is second."
Meanwhile, Vic was sitting with Ryan Seacrest for his KIIS-FM morning radio show, telling all about her husband being handsome and his great sense of humor, as well as her own sense of humor. In further interview Posh also revealed her promise to smile more for public in the US "because you all smile," the star was quoted as saying.
Elsewhere, talk is heating up that BFF Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are planning a party to welcome the British power couple arrival in their new home. The celebration is said to be held "within the first couple of weeks".
More David Beckham News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie