Vivica A. Fox Walks Down the "Street"
Looks like there is more to come from Vivica A. Fox for years ahead. Recently seen in Harvey Glazer's drama comedy "Kickin It Old Skool", the "Independence Day" star has landed her next acting role in York Shackleton-scripted "Street", a production of Insomnia Media Group based on the true story of a 16-year-old runaway.
Paired with Rachel Miner, Fox will play a woman who helps and mentors Lexi, a girl with a troubled mother, a convict father, and a caring sister, portrayed by Miner. Onboard to produce are Jeff Bowler, Bret Saxon, and Ari Palitz with Luke Goss executive producing and Shackleton's Auteur Entertainment co-producing.
Fox, a native of Indianapolis, Indiana, initially managed to secure parts in soap operas before coming to her breakout role in "Day." Other past big screen credits of hers included "Soul Food", "Two Can Play That Game", "Kill Bill", and "Ella Enchanted" to name few.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation