Vivica A. Fox Walks Down the "Street"
Looks like there is more to come from Vivica A. Fox for years ahead. Recently seen in Harvey Glazer's drama comedy "Kickin It Old Skool", the "Independence Day" star has landed her next acting role in York Shackleton-scripted "Street", a production of Insomnia Media Group based on the true story of a 16-year-old runaway.
Paired with Rachel Miner, Fox will play a woman who helps and mentors Lexi, a girl with a troubled mother, a convict father, and a caring sister, portrayed by Miner. Onboard to produce are Jeff Bowler, Bret Saxon, and Ari Palitz with Luke Goss executive producing and Shackleton's Auteur Entertainment co-producing.
Fox, a native of Indianapolis, Indiana, initially managed to secure parts in soap operas before coming to her breakout role in "Day." Other past big screen credits of hers included "Soul Food", "Two Can Play That Game", "Kill Bill", and "Ella Enchanted" to name few.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host