Vivica A. Fox Walks Down the "Street"
Looks like there is more to come from Vivica A. Fox for years ahead. Recently seen in Harvey Glazer's drama comedy "Kickin It Old Skool", the "Independence Day" star has landed her next acting role in York Shackleton-scripted "Street", a production of Insomnia Media Group based on the true story of a 16-year-old runaway.
Paired with Rachel Miner, Fox will play a woman who helps and mentors Lexi, a girl with a troubled mother, a convict father, and a caring sister, portrayed by Miner. Onboard to produce are Jeff Bowler, Bret Saxon, and Ari Palitz with Luke Goss executive producing and Shackleton's Auteur Entertainment co-producing.
Fox, a native of Indianapolis, Indiana, initially managed to secure parts in soap operas before coming to her breakout role in "Day." Other past big screen credits of hers included "Soul Food", "Two Can Play That Game", "Kill Bill", and "Ella Enchanted" to name few.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details