Vivica A. Fox Walks Down the "Street"
Looks like there is more to come from Vivica A. Fox for years ahead. Recently seen in Harvey Glazer's drama comedy "Kickin It Old Skool", the "Independence Day" star has landed her next acting role in York Shackleton-scripted "Street", a production of Insomnia Media Group based on the true story of a 16-year-old runaway.
Paired with Rachel Miner, Fox will play a woman who helps and mentors Lexi, a girl with a troubled mother, a convict father, and a caring sister, portrayed by Miner. Onboard to produce are Jeff Bowler, Bret Saxon, and Ari Palitz with Luke Goss executive producing and Shackleton's Auteur Entertainment co-producing.
Fox, a native of Indianapolis, Indiana, initially managed to secure parts in soap operas before coming to her breakout role in "Day." Other past big screen credits of hers included "Soul Food", "Two Can Play That Game", "Kill Bill", and "Ella Enchanted" to name few.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing