Vivica A. Fox Walks Down the "Street"
Looks like there is more to come from Vivica A. Fox for years ahead. Recently seen in Harvey Glazer's drama comedy "Kickin It Old Skool", the "Independence Day" star has landed her next acting role in York Shackleton-scripted "Street", a production of Insomnia Media Group based on the true story of a 16-year-old runaway.
Paired with Rachel Miner, Fox will play a woman who helps and mentors Lexi, a girl with a troubled mother, a convict father, and a caring sister, portrayed by Miner. Onboard to produce are Jeff Bowler, Bret Saxon, and Ari Palitz with Luke Goss executive producing and Shackleton's Auteur Entertainment co-producing.
Fox, a native of Indianapolis, Indiana, initially managed to secure parts in soap operas before coming to her breakout role in "Day." Other past big screen credits of hers included "Soul Food", "Two Can Play That Game", "Kill Bill", and "Ella Enchanted" to name few.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story