K-Fed Dating Hip-Hop Radio DJ
While Britney Spears is busy dealing with the speculation surrounding the new man she's dating and finding the perfect buyer for her Beverly Hills mansion she has just put on sale, Kevin Federline is enjoying his dating status. The failed rapper is said to have found a new love in hip-hop radio DJ Liz Hernandez.
First met the radio presenter 18 months ago when he appeared on her show, K-Fed is claimed "definitely thrilled with Liz. He talks about her all the time, how smart she is, how she's marketed herself so well, and how beautiful she is. He's serious about her."
The National Enquirer magazine reported that "Liz is trying to keep it quiet because she doesn't want it to get around, but Kevin can't help but brag about his conquest to his friends and family. He has tons of modeling pictures of Liz in his home. She likes to cook, and Kevin loves that because he always did the cooking for both Shar and Britney."
In other K-Fed news, he reportedly has moved into a brand new $3.2 million home that he's renting. The reported 7,000 square foot home in Woodland Hills, Calif. has 7 bedrooms and 8.5 bathrooms. Is he planning to form a new family already?
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?