Mr and Mrs Barker Separated Again, This Time for Good
The Barker family keeps going from one low to another. Following their on-again off-again relationship, Travis Barker and wife Shanna Moakler separated again, this time for good. "About a month ago, they separated again," a source close to the couple tells People.
Moakler is said to be "very upset" about the split for she already "gave this marriage her all. She really loves him," a friend of her said. Sad to say that everything just not works for her and Travis. "She moved out. As far as she's concerned, it's over. She loves him, but it's one of those relationships where they keep trying to make it work but it doesn't."
In related news, Travis was caught leaving Hollywood club Les Deux Wednesday night July 11th and confessed to a TMZ.com photog that he's getting custody of their two children, Landon Barker and Alabama Barker.
Meanwhile, no reason has been given for the split.
Travis originally filed for divorce from Moakler on August 8, 2006 after nearly two years of marriage. Since then on things turned nasty between the couple, with each of them shared the dirty laundry of their marriage to public, used their MySpace pages to air their feelings which later on ended on war of words. They later made up though and quietly giving their marriage another go. Sad to say it doesn't work.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'