Mr and Mrs Barker Separated Again, This Time for Good
The Barker family keeps going from one low to another. Following their on-again off-again relationship, Travis Barker and wife Shanna Moakler separated again, this time for good. "About a month ago, they separated again," a source close to the couple tells People.
Moakler is said to be "very upset" about the split for she already "gave this marriage her all. She really loves him," a friend of her said. Sad to say that everything just not works for her and Travis. "She moved out. As far as she's concerned, it's over. She loves him, but it's one of those relationships where they keep trying to make it work but it doesn't."
In related news, Travis was caught leaving Hollywood club Les Deux Wednesday night July 11th and confessed to a TMZ.com photog that he's getting custody of their two children, Landon Barker and Alabama Barker.
Meanwhile, no reason has been given for the split.
Travis originally filed for divorce from Moakler on August 8, 2006 after nearly two years of marriage. Since then on things turned nasty between the couple, with each of them shared the dirty laundry of their marriage to public, used their MySpace pages to air their feelings which later on ended on war of words. They later made up though and quietly giving their marriage another go. Sad to say it doesn't work.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked