Brangelina Planning to Wed in Spring, Drawing Up a $220 Million Prenuptial Agreement
It is not yet legal for the gays to get married. But Brangelina just can't wait to rush down the aisle. Brad Pitt and his partner Angelina Jolie are planning to wed next spring, it has been claimed. And they reportedly already signed a $200 million prenuptial agreement.
"They don't want anything left to chance," an insider told The Enquirer. "They are straightening out all their financial arrangements before the big day so they can kiss at the altar knowing they have taken care of every eventuality."
Further the insider revealed, "After all, they have both been there before and know what can happen, and even though they love each other, it hasn't been a picture-perfect life. Brad and Angelina have had their share of fights over everything from how to raise the kids to jealousies- especially over Jennifer Aniston. Although they've denied they plan to get married the prenup proves they have changed their minds."
While Brangelina tend to keep details of their marriage secret, even from friends and family, rumors on the street say the couple plans to get married in an April ceremony in Italy. "They've loved Italy ever since they spent time there while on a break from filing, and they've talked about a small wedding in Tuscany of near George Clooney's mansion in the Lake Como region," the insider told the publication.
Greater than the wedding speculation, Brad and Angie reportedly keen to have at least two more children, one biological and one adopted, about which it is said, "They are working on having another biological baby and are going to adopt again soon. So they decided to get all their affairs in order with the prenup. With their growing family- four kids so far- they realize it is more sensible to be married. They want to make sure everything is down on paper. The kids will be their legal heirs, without any confusion over their status. With a detailed prenup the kids will never have to see their parents fighting over money if the marriage goes sour."
More Brad Pitt News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'