New Couple Alert, Meg Ryan and Matthew Perry
New rumors surface by the hour that Meg Ryan and Matthew Perry are more than just friends. Both actors reportedly enjoying a secret romance.
If US Weekly is to be believed, the twosome began dating five months ago and has been spending a lot of time in each others company lately while just enjoying their time together for now on.
"Neither knows where it's going, but they love being together and are having fun," an insider was quoted as saying.
Perry, who's said to be so smitten with Ryan, reportedly has also asked for advice from fellow celeb Courteney Cox on how to talk to her two children.
Ryan, best known for her performance in the 1989 "When Harry Met Sally", married Dennis Quaid in 1991. The couple had one child together, Jack Henry Quaid, before then divorced in 2001. The actress also had one adopted daughter named, Daisy True.
As of Perry, he's been dating such famous females, as Yasmine Bleeth and Julia Roberts in the past. No words yet from both parties regarding the dating speculation.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia