New Couple Alert, Meg Ryan and Matthew Perry
New rumors surface by the hour that Meg Ryan and Matthew Perry are more than just friends. Both actors reportedly enjoying a secret romance.
If US Weekly is to be believed, the twosome began dating five months ago and has been spending a lot of time in each others company lately while just enjoying their time together for now on.
"Neither knows where it's going, but they love being together and are having fun," an insider was quoted as saying.
Perry, who's said to be so smitten with Ryan, reportedly has also asked for advice from fellow celeb Courteney Cox on how to talk to her two children.
Ryan, best known for her performance in the 1989 "When Harry Met Sally", married Dennis Quaid in 1991. The couple had one child together, Jack Henry Quaid, before then divorced in 2001. The actress also had one adopted daughter named, Daisy True.
As of Perry, he's been dating such famous females, as Yasmine Bleeth and Julia Roberts in the past. No words yet from both parties regarding the dating speculation.
More Meg Ryan News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off