New Couple Alert, Meg Ryan and Matthew Perry
New rumors surface by the hour that Meg Ryan and Matthew Perry are more than just friends. Both actors reportedly enjoying a secret romance.
If US Weekly is to be believed, the twosome began dating five months ago and has been spending a lot of time in each others company lately while just enjoying their time together for now on.
"Neither knows where it's going, but they love being together and are having fun," an insider was quoted as saying.
Perry, who's said to be so smitten with Ryan, reportedly has also asked for advice from fellow celeb Courteney Cox on how to talk to her two children.
Ryan, best known for her performance in the 1989 "When Harry Met Sally", married Dennis Quaid in 1991. The couple had one child together, Jack Henry Quaid, before then divorced in 2001. The actress also had one adopted daughter named, Daisy True.
As of Perry, he's been dating such famous females, as Yasmine Bleeth and Julia Roberts in the past. No words yet from both parties regarding the dating speculation.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism