Jim Carrey to Answer "Yes"
Bringing up a really interesting tidbit, "Harry Potter" producer David Heyman has spilled the beans to MTV News saying Jim Carrey is attached to star in a high-concept comedy that he is currently developing.
"I've got this film with Jim Carrey called 'Yes Man,' which I hope will get into production in the fall," so the man stated.
Admitting that no other actors picked up yet for the project, Heyman further claimed that the project is "one of the funniest scripts" he has read while would be intended to present the old-school Carrey in the vein of the funnyman's 1997 vehicle "Liar, Liar."
"Itís about a man who finds himself very depressed, and is always saying no. When friends ask him out, he always says no," Heyman said of the screenplay. "[The film will explore] what happens when he decides to say yes to every thing that comes his way."
Meanwhile, The Hollywood Reporter further added that pic will be made based on a memoir by British author Danny Wallace and has already hired Raleigh-born filmmaker Peyton Reed to handle the helming matters with Richard Zanuck accompanying Heyman to produce for Warner Bros. Pictures.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism