Jim Carrey to Answer "Yes"
Bringing up a really interesting tidbit, "Harry Potter" producer David Heyman has spilled the beans to MTV News saying Jim Carrey is attached to star in a high-concept comedy that he is currently developing.
"I've got this film with Jim Carrey called 'Yes Man,' which I hope will get into production in the fall," so the man stated.
Admitting that no other actors picked up yet for the project, Heyman further claimed that the project is "one of the funniest scripts" he has read while would be intended to present the old-school Carrey in the vein of the funnyman's 1997 vehicle "Liar, Liar."
"Itís about a man who finds himself very depressed, and is always saying no. When friends ask him out, he always says no," Heyman said of the screenplay. "[The film will explore] what happens when he decides to say yes to every thing that comes his way."
Meanwhile, The Hollywood Reporter further added that pic will be made based on a memoir by British author Danny Wallace and has already hired Raleigh-born filmmaker Peyton Reed to handle the helming matters with Richard Zanuck accompanying Heyman to produce for Warner Bros. Pictures.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia