Heather Mills Heading for "Dancing on Ice"
You better get ready to see Ms Mills dancing again. Heather Mills is in talks to join the U.K.'s "Dancing on Ice" show next season, it has been reported.
The former model, who's still waiting for her divorce to estranged husband Paul McCartney to be finalized, is said to be keen to improve her public image in the UK, and thus hoping that her appearance on the program would help her winning over the British public.
"Heather changed her image in America - and she knows it. She now wants to try the same thing over here and Dancing on Ice would be perfect," The Sun quoted a source as saying.
"Dancing on Ice" is a British television show devised by ITV Productions in which celebrities and their professional partners dance on ice in front of a panel of judges. Prior to her planned appearance on the show, Mills was previously a contestant in "Dancing with the Stars", the US version of "Strictly Come Dancing" and will have her classy dance moves seen in Britain this summer when BBC One airs a full season of "Dancing with the Stars."
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!