Heather Mills Heading for "Dancing on Ice"
You better get ready to see Ms Mills dancing again. Heather Mills is in talks to join the U.K.'s "Dancing on Ice" show next season, it has been reported.
The former model, who's still waiting for her divorce to estranged husband Paul McCartney to be finalized, is said to be keen to improve her public image in the UK, and thus hoping that her appearance on the program would help her winning over the British public.
"Heather changed her image in America - and she knows it. She now wants to try the same thing over here and Dancing on Ice would be perfect," The Sun quoted a source as saying.
"Dancing on Ice" is a British television show devised by ITV Productions in which celebrities and their professional partners dance on ice in front of a panel of judges. Prior to her planned appearance on the show, Mills was previously a contestant in "Dancing with the Stars", the US version of "Strictly Come Dancing" and will have her classy dance moves seen in Britain this summer when BBC One airs a full season of "Dancing with the Stars."
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts