Heather Mills Heading for "Dancing on Ice"
You better get ready to see Ms Mills dancing again. Heather Mills is in talks to join the U.K.'s "Dancing on Ice" show next season, it has been reported.
The former model, who's still waiting for her divorce to estranged husband Paul McCartney to be finalized, is said to be keen to improve her public image in the UK, and thus hoping that her appearance on the program would help her winning over the British public.
"Heather changed her image in America - and she knows it. She now wants to try the same thing over here and Dancing on Ice would be perfect," The Sun quoted a source as saying.
"Dancing on Ice" is a British television show devised by ITV Productions in which celebrities and their professional partners dance on ice in front of a panel of judges. Prior to her planned appearance on the show, Mills was previously a contestant in "Dancing with the Stars", the US version of "Strictly Come Dancing" and will have her classy dance moves seen in Britain this summer when BBC One airs a full season of "Dancing with the Stars."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism