Bipasha Basu Claims Kissing Photo Has Been Taken Out of Context
Bipasha Basu breaks her silence, put the record straight on the shocking photo of her and Cristiano Ronaldo kissing. Amid stir the photo has caused in her homeland India, the 28-years-old actress has denied kissing the soccer stud, claiming the photo was taken "at an opportune moment and has been taken out of context."
"Yes, it is me in the picture," Basu said while insisting "It was taken at an opportune moment ... it looks like a case of irresponsible assumptions." Further the beauty revealed "Meeting him was a dream come true. After the event, we went out clubbing, and that was simply fantastic ..... He is a friend now and he has promised me that I will be invited for all his matches."
Despite the denial, it is reported that Basu relationship with fiance John Abraham was in the trouble in the wake of the raunchy photo. Worse, it is said that the couple's romance nearly comes to an end. The picture is said to have shocked John and it made him upset that she had not telling him about the unfortunate while the other people know about it.
Basu and Ronaldo were attending the New Wonders of the World after party at Belem club in Lisbon, Portugal this past weekend, during which they were seen danced close and personal in its VIP lounge and were then snapped kissing. No words just yet from Ronaldo's reported girlfriend, English actress and glamor model Gemma Atkinson.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked