Drew Barrymore in Love Triangle with Spike Jonze and Zach Braff
Drew Barrymore sparks love triangle speculation when she was seen out and about with director Spike Jonze, with whom she was first linked four months ago, while she is also said to be dating actor Zach Braff.
The actress and Jonze were spotted at the music venue El Rey Theatre on Tuesday July 10th, enjoying the Klaxons show during which onlookers claimed to have seen them cuddling and kissing in a VIP booth. "There was a moment when they kissed and it seemed almost blissful," a witness tells People.
Barrymore, on the other way around, also is said to be dating "Scrubs" star Braff. Speculation on their romance first sparked in February when they were seen together at a Saturday Night Live after party. What's more, they later on also spotted hitting the dance floor at Beauty Bar in NYC on June 30th.
Being asked on that encounter, representatives for both Barrymore and Braff refused to comment, claiming "We don't comment on our clients personal lives."
More Drew Barrymore News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer