Drew Barrymore in Love Triangle with Spike Jonze and Zach Braff
Drew Barrymore sparks love triangle speculation when she was seen out and about with director Spike Jonze, with whom she was first linked four months ago, while she is also said to be dating actor Zach Braff.
The actress and Jonze were spotted at the music venue El Rey Theatre on Tuesday July 10th, enjoying the Klaxons show during which onlookers claimed to have seen them cuddling and kissing in a VIP booth. "There was a moment when they kissed and it seemed almost blissful," a witness tells People.
Barrymore, on the other way around, also is said to be dating "Scrubs" star Braff. Speculation on their romance first sparked in February when they were seen together at a Saturday Night Live after party. What's more, they later on also spotted hitting the dance floor at Beauty Bar in NYC on June 30th.
Being asked on that encounter, representatives for both Barrymore and Braff refused to comment, claiming "We don't comment on our clients personal lives."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group