Drew Barrymore in Love Triangle with Spike Jonze and Zach Braff
Drew Barrymore sparks love triangle speculation when she was seen out and about with director Spike Jonze, with whom she was first linked four months ago, while she is also said to be dating actor Zach Braff.
The actress and Jonze were spotted at the music venue El Rey Theatre on Tuesday July 10th, enjoying the Klaxons show during which onlookers claimed to have seen them cuddling and kissing in a VIP booth. "There was a moment when they kissed and it seemed almost blissful," a witness tells People.
Barrymore, on the other way around, also is said to be dating "Scrubs" star Braff. Speculation on their romance first sparked in February when they were seen together at a Saturday Night Live after party. What's more, they later on also spotted hitting the dance floor at Beauty Bar in NYC on June 30th.
Being asked on that encounter, representatives for both Barrymore and Braff refused to comment, claiming "We don't comment on our clients personal lives."
More Drew Barrymore News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift