"Sleuth" to Get Revealed at the 2007 Venice Film Fest
Obtaining a prestigious venue to introduce "Sleuth", filmmakers of the flick have successfully got their cinematic work a slot at the 64th annual Venice Film Festival set to spin this year from August 29 to September 8.
As the thriller mystery will have its world premiere there, stars Michael Caine and Jude Law are expected to attend the screening as well as helmer Kenneth Branagh. The remake of Joseph Mankiewicz's 1972 effort, pic finds Caine portraying a writer who lures his wife's lover, played by Law, into a twisted game.
Slated to release the movie stateside is Sony Pictures Classic, which also holds distribution rights in several overseas territories, including Italy, with Paramount Pictures obtaining those for English-speaking territories internationally. To add, it is learned that the flick will likely make its second fest pit stop at the 32nd annual Toronto International Film Festival running September this year.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?