Aerosmith Back in U.S. with Short Tour
Aerosmith is back to the States after continuously serving worldwide tour. The rock outfit will spend two months roaming in North America with a few extra dates in Canada.
The short jaunt that will embark July 19 from Sarnia, Ontario is the band's next venture after tirelessly visiting Brazil, United Arab Emirates, India and Mexico in spring. The North American leg will wind down September 20 in Uncasville,CT.
Among the schedule is New York's Fashion Rocks on Sept. 6 that will also present acts from Avril Lavigne, Fall Out Boy, Santana and many more.
While still supporting their greatest hits compilation "Devil's Got a New Disguise, The Very Best of Aerosmith" that was released in October 2006, the band will release a new studio album in spring 2008.
Aerosmith's Fall Itinerary:
- July 19 - Sarnia, Ontario - Sarnia Bayfest
- July 21 - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island - Blast at the Beach
- July 25 - Paso Robles, CA - California Mid-State Fair
- July 27 - Kelseyville, CA - Konocti Harbor Resort
- Sept. 6 - New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall/Fashion Rocks
- Sept. 10 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena
- Sept. 12 - Wantagh, NY - Jones Beach Theatre
- Sept. 14 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center
- Sept. 16 - Bristow, VA - Nissan Pavilion
- Sept. 18 - Toronto, Ontario - Molson Amphitheatre
- Sept. 20 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage