Aerosmith Back in U.S. with Short Tour
Aerosmith is back to the States after continuously serving worldwide tour. The rock outfit will spend two months roaming in North America with a few extra dates in Canada.
The short jaunt that will embark July 19 from Sarnia, Ontario is the band's next venture after tirelessly visiting Brazil, United Arab Emirates, India and Mexico in spring. The North American leg will wind down September 20 in Uncasville,CT.
Among the schedule is New York's Fashion Rocks on Sept. 6 that will also present acts from Avril Lavigne, Fall Out Boy, Santana and many more.
While still supporting their greatest hits compilation "Devil's Got a New Disguise, The Very Best of Aerosmith" that was released in October 2006, the band will release a new studio album in spring 2008.
Aerosmith's Fall Itinerary:
- July 19 - Sarnia, Ontario - Sarnia Bayfest
- July 21 - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island - Blast at the Beach
- July 25 - Paso Robles, CA - California Mid-State Fair
- July 27 - Kelseyville, CA - Konocti Harbor Resort
- Sept. 6 - New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall/Fashion Rocks
- Sept. 10 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena
- Sept. 12 - Wantagh, NY - Jones Beach Theatre
- Sept. 14 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center
- Sept. 16 - Bristow, VA - Nissan Pavilion
- Sept. 18 - Toronto, Ontario - Molson Amphitheatre
- Sept. 20 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal