Aerosmith Back in U.S. with Short Tour
Aerosmith is back to the States after continuously serving worldwide tour. The rock outfit will spend two months roaming in North America with a few extra dates in Canada.
The short jaunt that will embark July 19 from Sarnia, Ontario is the band's next venture after tirelessly visiting Brazil, United Arab Emirates, India and Mexico in spring. The North American leg will wind down September 20 in Uncasville,CT.
Among the schedule is New York's Fashion Rocks on Sept. 6 that will also present acts from Avril Lavigne, Fall Out Boy, Santana and many more.
While still supporting their greatest hits compilation "Devil's Got a New Disguise, The Very Best of Aerosmith" that was released in October 2006, the band will release a new studio album in spring 2008.
Aerosmith's Fall Itinerary:
- July 19 - Sarnia, Ontario - Sarnia Bayfest
- July 21 - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island - Blast at the Beach
- July 25 - Paso Robles, CA - California Mid-State Fair
- July 27 - Kelseyville, CA - Konocti Harbor Resort
- Sept. 6 - New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall/Fashion Rocks
- Sept. 10 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena
- Sept. 12 - Wantagh, NY - Jones Beach Theatre
- Sept. 14 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center
- Sept. 16 - Bristow, VA - Nissan Pavilion
- Sept. 18 - Toronto, Ontario - Molson Amphitheatre
- Sept. 20 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed