Aerosmith Back in U.S. with Short Tour
Aerosmith is back to the States after continuously serving worldwide tour. The rock outfit will spend two months roaming in North America with a few extra dates in Canada.
The short jaunt that will embark July 19 from Sarnia, Ontario is the band's next venture after tirelessly visiting Brazil, United Arab Emirates, India and Mexico in spring. The North American leg will wind down September 20 in Uncasville,CT.
Among the schedule is New York's Fashion Rocks on Sept. 6 that will also present acts from Avril Lavigne, Fall Out Boy, Santana and many more.
While still supporting their greatest hits compilation "Devil's Got a New Disguise, The Very Best of Aerosmith" that was released in October 2006, the band will release a new studio album in spring 2008.
Aerosmith's Fall Itinerary:
- July 19 - Sarnia, Ontario - Sarnia Bayfest
- July 21 - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island - Blast at the Beach
- July 25 - Paso Robles, CA - California Mid-State Fair
- July 27 - Kelseyville, CA - Konocti Harbor Resort
- Sept. 6 - New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall/Fashion Rocks
- Sept. 10 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena
- Sept. 12 - Wantagh, NY - Jones Beach Theatre
- Sept. 14 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center
- Sept. 16 - Bristow, VA - Nissan Pavilion
- Sept. 18 - Toronto, Ontario - Molson Amphitheatre
- Sept. 20 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head