Nicole Scherzinger Pushes Date of Solo Effort
The Pussycat Dolls' Nicole Scherzinger will now have her own official website in line with her solo career. The Hawaii-born singer chipped in some time to work on her own effort in the middle of PCD's sophomore set.
Originally set to be released Sept. 25, Nicole's LP which is titled "Her Name is Nicole" will be out this October as confirmed by her official website. Worth-waiting, the record span the work of today's hottest producers such as Akon, Timbaland, The Neptunes, Stargate, Sean Garrett, Polow Da Don, Kanye West, Swizz Beatz, Just Blaze, Ne-Yo, Kara DioGuardi, Macy Gray, will.i.am, Bryan Michael Cox, Eminem and many more.
For the first single pulled out of the album, Nicole has preferred her collaboration with T.I. in "Whatever U Like". "I was working on the first single with Polow and Sean Garrett, it's all in the family here, you know? And we were like, 'T.I. would be cool to work with, and he's not bad,'" Nicole said. "He's kind of easy on the eyes, he's all right."
The single has leaked online on July 5 but its music video that was shot in mid-June has been kept pretty tight.
Nicole's group meanwhile, will continue their successful reality show "Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll" with a new concept. The band will search talented people to be formed as a group inspired by The Pussycat Dolls. No news on when the show will start.
Get a sneak preview of "Whatever U Like" below:
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs