Kevin Spacey Ready to Face "Man of Steel"
Taking the same decision as his "Superman Returns" co-star Brandon Routh did earlier, Kevin Spacey has been confirmed to reprise his role of Lex Luthor in "Superman: The Man of Steel."
According to Variety, Spacey has met helmer Bryan Singer in New York regarding the sequel during his Broadway stint for Eugene O'Neill's recently wrapped "Moon for the Misbegotten." It is said that the actor hopes to shoot his scenes on a six-week block next year following the completion of his run in David Mamet's play "Speed the Plow" in April.
Meanwhile, production on the project is planned to begin after Singer finishes working on his two other flicks, "Valkyrie" and "The Mayor of Castro Street." "Returns" screenwriter Michael Dougherty reportedly is now penning the screenplay for the movie.
Back to Spacey, the site further informed that the Oscar winner is also set to take part in "Telstar", Nick Moran's film version of Moran and James Hicks' 2005 darkly comic West End play about flamboyant '60s record mogul Joe Meek. Filming has been carried out since Monday, July 9 in London and sees the thesp play Meekï¿½s financier Major Banks.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video