Kevin Spacey Ready to Face "Man of Steel"
Taking the same decision as his "Superman Returns" co-star Brandon Routh did earlier, Kevin Spacey has been confirmed to reprise his role of Lex Luthor in "Superman: The Man of Steel."
According to Variety, Spacey has met helmer Bryan Singer in New York regarding the sequel during his Broadway stint for Eugene O'Neill's recently wrapped "Moon for the Misbegotten." It is said that the actor hopes to shoot his scenes on a six-week block next year following the completion of his run in David Mamet's play "Speed the Plow" in April.
Meanwhile, production on the project is planned to begin after Singer finishes working on his two other flicks, "Valkyrie" and "The Mayor of Castro Street." "Returns" screenwriter Michael Dougherty reportedly is now penning the screenplay for the movie.
Back to Spacey, the site further informed that the Oscar winner is also set to take part in "Telstar", Nick Moran's film version of Moran and James Hicks' 2005 darkly comic West End play about flamboyant '60s record mogul Joe Meek. Filming has been carried out since Monday, July 9 in London and sees the thesp play Meekï¿½s financier Major Banks.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding