Natalie Imbruglia Not Worth of L'Oreal Anymore
Natalie Imbruglia loses her job, not as singer but as the spokesmodel for cosmetics giant L'Oreal.
Imbruglia signed a GBP100,000 contract in early 2002 to appear in TV and print advertisements for the beauty company, with famous slogan reads "Because I'm worth it."
The Aussie singer-songwriter, model and actress confirmed the news, saying her contract with the company has now ended. "Apparently I'm not worth it anymore," so she explained. "(The slogan) is so funny. Saying it is ridiculous. You really have to get in character. I had to say it in so many languages."
In the meantime, Imbrugila is looking forward to release her 4th album she's been working on since 2005.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says