Natalie Imbruglia Not Worth of L'Oreal Anymore
Natalie Imbruglia loses her job, not as singer but as the spokesmodel for cosmetics giant L'Oreal.
Imbruglia signed a GBP100,000 contract in early 2002 to appear in TV and print advertisements for the beauty company, with famous slogan reads "Because I'm worth it."
The Aussie singer-songwriter, model and actress confirmed the news, saying her contract with the company has now ended. "Apparently I'm not worth it anymore," so she explained. "(The slogan) is so funny. Saying it is ridiculous. You really have to get in character. I had to say it in so many languages."
In the meantime, Imbrugila is looking forward to release her 4th album she's been working on since 2005.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch