Natalie Imbruglia Not Worth of L'Oreal Anymore
Natalie Imbruglia loses her job, not as singer but as the spokesmodel for cosmetics giant L'Oreal.
Imbruglia signed a GBP100,000 contract in early 2002 to appear in TV and print advertisements for the beauty company, with famous slogan reads "Because I'm worth it."
The Aussie singer-songwriter, model and actress confirmed the news, saying her contract with the company has now ended. "Apparently I'm not worth it anymore," so she explained. "(The slogan) is so funny. Saying it is ridiculous. You really have to get in character. I had to say it in so many languages."
In the meantime, Imbrugila is looking forward to release her 4th album she's been working on since 2005.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future