Natalie Imbruglia Not Worth of L'Oreal Anymore
Natalie Imbruglia loses her job, not as singer but as the spokesmodel for cosmetics giant L'Oreal.
Imbruglia signed a GBP100,000 contract in early 2002 to appear in TV and print advertisements for the beauty company, with famous slogan reads "Because I'm worth it."
The Aussie singer-songwriter, model and actress confirmed the news, saying her contract with the company has now ended. "Apparently I'm not worth it anymore," so she explained. "(The slogan) is so funny. Saying it is ridiculous. You really have to get in character. I had to say it in so many languages."
In the meantime, Imbrugila is looking forward to release her 4th album she's been working on since 2005.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?