Natalie Imbruglia Not Worth of L'Oreal Anymore
Natalie Imbruglia loses her job, not as singer but as the spokesmodel for cosmetics giant L'Oreal.
Imbruglia signed a GBP100,000 contract in early 2002 to appear in TV and print advertisements for the beauty company, with famous slogan reads "Because I'm worth it."
The Aussie singer-songwriter, model and actress confirmed the news, saying her contract with the company has now ended. "Apparently I'm not worth it anymore," so she explained. "(The slogan) is so funny. Saying it is ridiculous. You really have to get in character. I had to say it in so many languages."
In the meantime, Imbrugila is looking forward to release her 4th album she's been working on since 2005.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'