Hilary Duff Tells Seventeen Magazine About Her Ex Joel Madden
Months after their shocking split, Hilary Duff breaks her silence over ex-boyfriend Joel Madden and his most recent girlfriend Nicole Richie, who's reported pregnant with his child. The singer-actress shares her feeling to Seventeen magazine in its August 2007 issue.
On dating him, Hilary said, "I was really happy in my relationship with Joel. I was with him from age 16 to 18. Those are important years. He's my first love, so I'll always care about him. But I definitely feel like a different person now that we broke up. And I DO feel happy!"
Claimed to feel shocked with what Joel did after their split, the beauty claimed "that's just so out of character for him," recalling back that when "we were together, he hated stuff like that, so I felt like I just really didn't know him as well as I thought I did."
On Joel's relationship with socialite Nicole Richie, Hilary addressed, "With the amount of time that we had invested in each other, I felt disrespected that he moved on so quickly. But some people don't want to deal with how they feel, so they cover it up. Rebound! I shouldn't say that. You know what, though? Now I don't care."
In other Hilary news, she's set to perform perform on "So You Think You Can Dance" show, singing her single "Stranger" during the live results show Thursday, July 12th (9:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed).
More Hilary Duff News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick