Panic! Covering NSYNC Classic
Rock act Panic! At the Disco is reported paying tribute to pop classic and their choice landed to "Space Cowboy (Yippie-Yi-Yay)". The song made popular by boy band NSYNC and pulled out of the dissolved groups' "No Strings Attached" (2000) album.
In the rumored piece, the band will be joined by Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy. The song will then be included in a compilation CD featuring other covered songs by Taking Back Sunday and Cute Is What We Aim For.
Panic! also recently covered The Smashing Pumpkins' hit "Tonight, Tonight" that is included in a CD released together with Spin magazine this month.
Cover project aside, the band is still working on their sophomore effort which will have its materials premiered at Carling Weekend: Reading And Leeds Festivals in August.
More Panic At the Disco News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune