Panic! Covering NSYNC Classic
Rock act Panic! At the Disco is reported paying tribute to pop classic and their choice landed to "Space Cowboy (Yippie-Yi-Yay)". The song made popular by boy band NSYNC and pulled out of the dissolved groups' "No Strings Attached" (2000) album.
In the rumored piece, the band will be joined by Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy. The song will then be included in a compilation CD featuring other covered songs by Taking Back Sunday and Cute Is What We Aim For.
Panic! also recently covered The Smashing Pumpkins' hit "Tonight, Tonight" that is included in a CD released together with Spin magazine this month.
Cover project aside, the band is still working on their sophomore effort which will have its materials premiered at Carling Weekend: Reading And Leeds Festivals in August.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'