Panic! Covering NSYNC Classic
Rock act Panic! At the Disco is reported paying tribute to pop classic and their choice landed to "Space Cowboy (Yippie-Yi-Yay)". The song made popular by boy band NSYNC and pulled out of the dissolved groups' "No Strings Attached" (2000) album.
In the rumored piece, the band will be joined by Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy. The song will then be included in a compilation CD featuring other covered songs by Taking Back Sunday and Cute Is What We Aim For.
Panic! also recently covered The Smashing Pumpkins' hit "Tonight, Tonight" that is included in a CD released together with Spin magazine this month.
Cover project aside, the band is still working on their sophomore effort which will have its materials premiered at Carling Weekend: Reading And Leeds Festivals in August.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars