Fox Atomic Finds Solid Grip to "Lean" On
Drawing in what looks like to be another potential comedy under its care, Fox Atomic is working on "Don't Lean on Me" based on a pitch from scribe Ryan Jaffe, who previously sold his first screenplay for "The Rocker" to the company.
The pitch was purchased by Fox Atomic topper Debbie Liebling as part of Jaffe's blind deal with the studio, which is currently also setting up "Fishing on the Edge" and "Space Invader" to name few. As for the premise, it focuses on an assistant high school gym teacher with no interest in education who faces his worst nightmare -- a promotion to high school principal.
Names to star and direct have not yet been revealed, but it is learned that Matthew Weinberg, Jon Berg, and Todd Komarnicki are all in charge to produce through their Guy Walks Into a Bar banner. The latter two have been known to also perform the same duty on 20th Century Fox's upcoming comedy "Starship Dave" which is slated for release next spring.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers