Fox Atomic Finds Solid Grip to "Lean" On
Drawing in what looks like to be another potential comedy under its care, Fox Atomic is working on "Don't Lean on Me" based on a pitch from scribe Ryan Jaffe, who previously sold his first screenplay for "The Rocker" to the company.
The pitch was purchased by Fox Atomic topper Debbie Liebling as part of Jaffe's blind deal with the studio, which is currently also setting up "Fishing on the Edge" and "Space Invader" to name few. As for the premise, it focuses on an assistant high school gym teacher with no interest in education who faces his worst nightmare -- a promotion to high school principal.
Names to star and direct have not yet been revealed, but it is learned that Matthew Weinberg, Jon Berg, and Todd Komarnicki are all in charge to produce through their Guy Walks Into a Bar banner. The latter two have been known to also perform the same duty on 20th Century Fox's upcoming comedy "Starship Dave" which is slated for release next spring.
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money