Fox Atomic Finds Solid Grip to "Lean" On
Drawing in what looks like to be another potential comedy under its care, Fox Atomic is working on "Don't Lean on Me" based on a pitch from scribe Ryan Jaffe, who previously sold his first screenplay for "The Rocker" to the company.
The pitch was purchased by Fox Atomic topper Debbie Liebling as part of Jaffe's blind deal with the studio, which is currently also setting up "Fishing on the Edge" and "Space Invader" to name few. As for the premise, it focuses on an assistant high school gym teacher with no interest in education who faces his worst nightmare -- a promotion to high school principal.
Names to star and direct have not yet been revealed, but it is learned that Matthew Weinberg, Jon Berg, and Todd Komarnicki are all in charge to produce through their Guy Walks Into a Bar banner. The latter two have been known to also perform the same duty on 20th Century Fox's upcoming comedy "Starship Dave" which is slated for release next spring.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory