Fox Atomic Finds Solid Grip to "Lean" On
Drawing in what looks like to be another potential comedy under its care, Fox Atomic is working on "Don't Lean on Me" based on a pitch from scribe Ryan Jaffe, who previously sold his first screenplay for "The Rocker" to the company.
The pitch was purchased by Fox Atomic topper Debbie Liebling as part of Jaffe's blind deal with the studio, which is currently also setting up "Fishing on the Edge" and "Space Invader" to name few. As for the premise, it focuses on an assistant high school gym teacher with no interest in education who faces his worst nightmare -- a promotion to high school principal.
Names to star and direct have not yet been revealed, but it is learned that Matthew Weinberg, Jon Berg, and Todd Komarnicki are all in charge to produce through their Guy Walks Into a Bar banner. The latter two have been known to also perform the same duty on 20th Century Fox's upcoming comedy "Starship Dave" which is slated for release next spring.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'