Tori Spelling Officiated Same-Sex Couple on "Tori & Dean: Inn Love"
Tori Spelling adding one new profession into her resume. Yes, the actress is now a reverend. Acquiring her official certificate of an ordained minister last week online, she has just officiated one gay couple at Chateau La Rue, the bed-and-breakfast that she and husband Dean McDermott run in Fallbrook, Calif. on their Oxygen network unscripted series, "Tori & Dean: Inn Love."
The same-sex couple, simply identified as Tony and Dex, was officiated last week. "I am now officially ordained. Yep, that's right ... Reverend Tori Spelling! I did it last week online and my official certificate is in the mail," Spelling wrote on her MySpace blog Monday July 9th.
"I was so honored when the couple asked me to officiate. We did it on the front steps of the Chateau as 40 of their friends looked on seated in a lounge-like atmosphere," Spelling went on writing.
Though so, Spelling found the experience as her scariest moment, saying "I've done live theater and presented at the Emmys and this by far was my scariest moment simply because they had bestowed such an honor upon me and I didn't want to let them down."
Spelling and McDermott both currently filming the second season of "Tori & Dean: Inn Love," due to debut on Oxygen later this summer.
More Tori Spelling News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'