Tori Spelling Officiated Same-Sex Couple on "Tori & Dean: Inn Love"
Tori Spelling adding one new profession into her resume. Yes, the actress is now a reverend. Acquiring her official certificate of an ordained minister last week online, she has just officiated one gay couple at Chateau La Rue, the bed-and-breakfast that she and husband Dean McDermott run in Fallbrook, Calif. on their Oxygen network unscripted series, "Tori & Dean: Inn Love."
The same-sex couple, simply identified as Tony and Dex, was officiated last week. "I am now officially ordained. Yep, that's right ... Reverend Tori Spelling! I did it last week online and my official certificate is in the mail," Spelling wrote on her MySpace blog Monday July 9th.
"I was so honored when the couple asked me to officiate. We did it on the front steps of the Chateau as 40 of their friends looked on seated in a lounge-like atmosphere," Spelling went on writing.
Though so, Spelling found the experience as her scariest moment, saying "I've done live theater and presented at the Emmys and this by far was my scariest moment simply because they had bestowed such an honor upon me and I didn't want to let them down."
Spelling and McDermott both currently filming the second season of "Tori & Dean: Inn Love," due to debut on Oxygen later this summer.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group