Tori Spelling Officiated Same-Sex Couple on "Tori & Dean: Inn Love"
Tori Spelling adding one new profession into her resume. Yes, the actress is now a reverend. Acquiring her official certificate of an ordained minister last week online, she has just officiated one gay couple at Chateau La Rue, the bed-and-breakfast that she and husband Dean McDermott run in Fallbrook, Calif. on their Oxygen network unscripted series, "Tori & Dean: Inn Love."
The same-sex couple, simply identified as Tony and Dex, was officiated last week. "I am now officially ordained. Yep, that's right ... Reverend Tori Spelling! I did it last week online and my official certificate is in the mail," Spelling wrote on her MySpace blog Monday July 9th.
"I was so honored when the couple asked me to officiate. We did it on the front steps of the Chateau as 40 of their friends looked on seated in a lounge-like atmosphere," Spelling went on writing.
Though so, Spelling found the experience as her scariest moment, saying "I've done live theater and presented at the Emmys and this by far was my scariest moment simply because they had bestowed such an honor upon me and I didn't want to let them down."
Spelling and McDermott both currently filming the second season of "Tori & Dean: Inn Love," due to debut on Oxygen later this summer.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent