Tori Spelling Officiated Same-Sex Couple on "Tori & Dean: Inn Love"
Tori Spelling adding one new profession into her resume. Yes, the actress is now a reverend. Acquiring her official certificate of an ordained minister last week online, she has just officiated one gay couple at Chateau La Rue, the bed-and-breakfast that she and husband Dean McDermott run in Fallbrook, Calif. on their Oxygen network unscripted series, "Tori & Dean: Inn Love."
The same-sex couple, simply identified as Tony and Dex, was officiated last week. "I am now officially ordained. Yep, that's right ... Reverend Tori Spelling! I did it last week online and my official certificate is in the mail," Spelling wrote on her MySpace blog Monday July 9th.
"I was so honored when the couple asked me to officiate. We did it on the front steps of the Chateau as 40 of their friends looked on seated in a lounge-like atmosphere," Spelling went on writing.
Though so, Spelling found the experience as her scariest moment, saying "I've done live theater and presented at the Emmys and this by far was my scariest moment simply because they had bestowed such an honor upon me and I didn't want to let them down."
Spelling and McDermott both currently filming the second season of "Tori & Dean: Inn Love," due to debut on Oxygen later this summer.
More Tori Spelling News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit