Beyonce Paid Injured Fans a Visit in Hospital
It turns out that two concert goers who were injured in one of Beyonce Knowles' gigs are not so unlucky after all. The diva paid the unnamed fans a visit in the hospital in a very secretive arrangement to spend a quality time with them.
The two fans who attended Beyonce's show had minor injuries after fireworks found its way to the audience spot with Beyonce witnessing all. The singer has since described the moment as very "unfortunate".
The injured victims were then rushed to hospital and immediately after the concert ended, Beyonce went to the hospital. Head nurse Darryl Williams said, "She was just very concerned. It was unannounced and we kept it very low-key so that she could spend time with them."
Beyonce then made her comment saying, "I visited the two fans who were injured in hospital right after the show and I am grateful that they will both be alright. My life and career have been blessed with the support of the best fans in the world. Their safety and well-being will always be a top priority and one of my biggest concerns."
Watch how the prepared firework show gone wrong below:
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video