Jonah Hill Sunk Deep in His "Imagination"
Recently ditching rumors of his involvement in Zack Snyder's "Watchmen", Jonah Hill apparently has another plan in mind to continue working on his career.
The "Knocked Up" star has revealed to MTV that he is reuniting with the flick's producer/co-writer/director Judd Apatow to produce together a new comedic feature entitled "Pure Imagination" which he is also set to star in and pen the screenplay.
"Basically, I go through a bunch of traumatic stuff, and I develop an imaginary friend," the funnyman gave out the basic premise. "Then what happens is I meet a girl, and we start dating…but the problem is I don't know whether she [actually] exists [or] whether she's a figment of my imagination."
"It’s basically a relationship movie, but the whole time I’m trying to avoid finding out whether she’s real or not," he further explained. "I don’t want to know, basically. And then, my best friend who I go to for advice, is an imaginary person that I’ve made up in my mind."
Giving indications that production on the project is expected to start sometime next year, Hill then added that he envisions his script as the kind of thing that could take Apatow’s blueprint in the direction of some of Hollywood’s edgiest directors.
"It’s trying to do what we do with ‘Knocked Up,’ ‘Superbad’ and ‘[The 40 Year-Old] Virgin’, and mix it a little bit with stuff that Spike Jonze and Michel Gondry do," so he remarked. "It’s kind of like a little bit artisier. I’m so psyched about it; I’m the producer, and Judd’s the producer, and it’s cool."
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation