Jonah Hill Sunk Deep in His "Imagination"
Recently ditching rumors of his involvement in Zack Snyder's "Watchmen", Jonah Hill apparently has another plan in mind to continue working on his career.
The "Knocked Up" star has revealed to MTV that he is reuniting with the flick's producer/co-writer/director Judd Apatow to produce together a new comedic feature entitled "Pure Imagination" which he is also set to star in and pen the screenplay.
"Basically, I go through a bunch of traumatic stuff, and I develop an imaginary friend," the funnyman gave out the basic premise. "Then what happens is I meet a girl, and we start dating…but the problem is I don't know whether she [actually] exists [or] whether she's a figment of my imagination."
"It’s basically a relationship movie, but the whole time I’m trying to avoid finding out whether she’s real or not," he further explained. "I don’t want to know, basically. And then, my best friend who I go to for advice, is an imaginary person that I’ve made up in my mind."
Giving indications that production on the project is expected to start sometime next year, Hill then added that he envisions his script as the kind of thing that could take Apatow’s blueprint in the direction of some of Hollywood’s edgiest directors.
"It’s trying to do what we do with ‘Knocked Up,’ ‘Superbad’ and ‘[The 40 Year-Old] Virgin’, and mix it a little bit with stuff that Spike Jonze and Michel Gondry do," so he remarked. "It’s kind of like a little bit artisier. I’m so psyched about it; I’m the producer, and Judd’s the producer, and it’s cool."
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'