Jonah Hill Sunk Deep in His "Imagination"
Recently ditching rumors of his involvement in Zack Snyder's "Watchmen", Jonah Hill apparently has another plan in mind to continue working on his career.
The "Knocked Up" star has revealed to MTV that he is reuniting with the flick's producer/co-writer/director Judd Apatow to produce together a new comedic feature entitled "Pure Imagination" which he is also set to star in and pen the screenplay.
"Basically, I go through a bunch of traumatic stuff, and I develop an imaginary friend," the funnyman gave out the basic premise. "Then what happens is I meet a girl, and we start dating…but the problem is I don't know whether she [actually] exists [or] whether she's a figment of my imagination."
"It’s basically a relationship movie, but the whole time I’m trying to avoid finding out whether she’s real or not," he further explained. "I don’t want to know, basically. And then, my best friend who I go to for advice, is an imaginary person that I’ve made up in my mind."
Giving indications that production on the project is expected to start sometime next year, Hill then added that he envisions his script as the kind of thing that could take Apatow’s blueprint in the direction of some of Hollywood’s edgiest directors.
"It’s trying to do what we do with ‘Knocked Up,’ ‘Superbad’ and ‘[The 40 Year-Old] Virgin’, and mix it a little bit with stuff that Spike Jonze and Michel Gondry do," so he remarked. "It’s kind of like a little bit artisier. I’m so psyched about it; I’m the producer, and Judd’s the producer, and it’s cool."
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs