More Stars Added to 2007 Bumbershoot Fest
More exciting artists are being lined-up for the highly anticipated 2007 Bumbershoot Festival. Joining Joss Stone, Kings of Leon and Gym Class Heroes are Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, John Legend, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, +44 and Tokyo Police Club.
The festival that will be held in Seattle three days in a row starting from Sept 1 will also announced its new acts such as The Apples in Stereo, Menomena, Bouncing Souls, Fleet Foxes, Head Automatica and many more.
Apart from presenting live music shows, the festival will also display rare still pictures of late musician Nick Drake, the screening of his movie "A Skin to Few" and performances of his classics by Damien Jurado, John Wesley Harding, and Ian Ball.
As part of the culture presentation, Bumbershoot will exhibit Flatstock poster art fair, theater performances, dance routines, 1 Reel Film Festival screening and readings from authors Miranda July and Davy Rothbart.
Other performers already on board are The Shins, Wu-Tang Clan, Crowded House, Panic! At the Disco and The Pharmacists.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack