More Stars Added to 2007 Bumbershoot Fest
More exciting artists are being lined-up for the highly anticipated 2007 Bumbershoot Festival. Joining Joss Stone, Kings of Leon and Gym Class Heroes are Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, John Legend, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, +44 and Tokyo Police Club.
The festival that will be held in Seattle three days in a row starting from Sept 1 will also announced its new acts such as The Apples in Stereo, Menomena, Bouncing Souls, Fleet Foxes, Head Automatica and many more.
Apart from presenting live music shows, the festival will also display rare still pictures of late musician Nick Drake, the screening of his movie "A Skin to Few" and performances of his classics by Damien Jurado, John Wesley Harding, and Ian Ball.
As part of the culture presentation, Bumbershoot will exhibit Flatstock poster art fair, theater performances, dance routines, 1 Reel Film Festival screening and readings from authors Miranda July and Davy Rothbart.
Other performers already on board are The Shins, Wu-Tang Clan, Crowded House, Panic! At the Disco and The Pharmacists.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?