More Stars Added to 2007 Bumbershoot Fest
More exciting artists are being lined-up for the highly anticipated 2007 Bumbershoot Festival. Joining Joss Stone, Kings of Leon and Gym Class Heroes are Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, John Legend, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, +44 and Tokyo Police Club.
The festival that will be held in Seattle three days in a row starting from Sept 1 will also announced its new acts such as The Apples in Stereo, Menomena, Bouncing Souls, Fleet Foxes, Head Automatica and many more.
Apart from presenting live music shows, the festival will also display rare still pictures of late musician Nick Drake, the screening of his movie "A Skin to Few" and performances of his classics by Damien Jurado, John Wesley Harding, and Ian Ball.
As part of the culture presentation, Bumbershoot will exhibit Flatstock poster art fair, theater performances, dance routines, 1 Reel Film Festival screening and readings from authors Miranda July and Davy Rothbart.
Other performers already on board are The Shins, Wu-Tang Clan, Crowded House, Panic! At the Disco and The Pharmacists.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch