More Stars Added to 2007 Bumbershoot Fest
More exciting artists are being lined-up for the highly anticipated 2007 Bumbershoot Festival. Joining Joss Stone, Kings of Leon and Gym Class Heroes are Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, John Legend, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, +44 and Tokyo Police Club.
The festival that will be held in Seattle three days in a row starting from Sept 1 will also announced its new acts such as The Apples in Stereo, Menomena, Bouncing Souls, Fleet Foxes, Head Automatica and many more.
Apart from presenting live music shows, the festival will also display rare still pictures of late musician Nick Drake, the screening of his movie "A Skin to Few" and performances of his classics by Damien Jurado, John Wesley Harding, and Ian Ball.
As part of the culture presentation, Bumbershoot will exhibit Flatstock poster art fair, theater performances, dance routines, 1 Reel Film Festival screening and readings from authors Miranda July and Davy Rothbart.
Other performers already on board are The Shins, Wu-Tang Clan, Crowded House, Panic! At the Disco and The Pharmacists.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group