More Stars Added to 2007 Bumbershoot Fest
More exciting artists are being lined-up for the highly anticipated 2007 Bumbershoot Festival. Joining Joss Stone, Kings of Leon and Gym Class Heroes are Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, John Legend, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, +44 and Tokyo Police Club.
The festival that will be held in Seattle three days in a row starting from Sept 1 will also announced its new acts such as The Apples in Stereo, Menomena, Bouncing Souls, Fleet Foxes, Head Automatica and many more.
Apart from presenting live music shows, the festival will also display rare still pictures of late musician Nick Drake, the screening of his movie "A Skin to Few" and performances of his classics by Damien Jurado, John Wesley Harding, and Ian Ball.
As part of the culture presentation, Bumbershoot will exhibit Flatstock poster art fair, theater performances, dance routines, 1 Reel Film Festival screening and readings from authors Miranda July and Davy Rothbart.
Other performers already on board are The Shins, Wu-Tang Clan, Crowded House, Panic! At the Disco and The Pharmacists.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video