Maroon 5 Brings Second Set in Fall Tour
Maroon 5 will finally bring their new record to North America. The five-piece band will hit arenas this fall to promote their latest effort "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" that peaked at #1 in Billboard Hot 200 in the first week of its release.
"We can't wait to get out on the road and perform in arenas. This tour will have something for everyone, new and old fans alike, with our new music mixed with some of our earlier hits," said frontman Adam Levine.
The jaunt will start Sept 29 in Auburn Hills, Mich. and wind down in Las Vegas on November 10. The band is in good deal with Global Cool to make the concert environmental-friendly. Levine said, "Our world is in a serious predicament right now, and we all need to play a role in reversing the catastrophic effects of global warming."
Despite working on a full gear for their new album, The Hives will join Maroon 5 as supporting act. The Hives recently had a collaboration with Timbaland in the song "Throw It on Me" that appears as a track in the producer's "Timbaland Presents Shock Value"
Tickets to Maroon 5's tour will go on sale on July 14 and for every ticket sold, $1 will go to Global cool to achieve carbon-neutral campaign.
View Maroon 5's fall tour dates here.
More Maroon 5 News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes