Maroon 5 Brings Second Set in Fall Tour
Maroon 5 will finally bring their new record to North America. The five-piece band will hit arenas this fall to promote their latest effort "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" that peaked at #1 in Billboard Hot 200 in the first week of its release.
"We can't wait to get out on the road and perform in arenas. This tour will have something for everyone, new and old fans alike, with our new music mixed with some of our earlier hits," said frontman Adam Levine.
The jaunt will start Sept 29 in Auburn Hills, Mich. and wind down in Las Vegas on November 10. The band is in good deal with Global Cool to make the concert environmental-friendly. Levine said, "Our world is in a serious predicament right now, and we all need to play a role in reversing the catastrophic effects of global warming."
Despite working on a full gear for their new album, The Hives will join Maroon 5 as supporting act. The Hives recently had a collaboration with Timbaland in the song "Throw It on Me" that appears as a track in the producer's "Timbaland Presents Shock Value"
Tickets to Maroon 5's tour will go on sale on July 14 and for every ticket sold, $1 will go to Global cool to achieve carbon-neutral campaign.
View Maroon 5's fall tour dates here.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed