Maroon 5 Brings Second Set in Fall Tour
Maroon 5 will finally bring their new record to North America. The five-piece band will hit arenas this fall to promote their latest effort "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" that peaked at #1 in Billboard Hot 200 in the first week of its release.
"We can't wait to get out on the road and perform in arenas. This tour will have something for everyone, new and old fans alike, with our new music mixed with some of our earlier hits," said frontman Adam Levine.
The jaunt will start Sept 29 in Auburn Hills, Mich. and wind down in Las Vegas on November 10. The band is in good deal with Global Cool to make the concert environmental-friendly. Levine said, "Our world is in a serious predicament right now, and we all need to play a role in reversing the catastrophic effects of global warming."
Despite working on a full gear for their new album, The Hives will join Maroon 5 as supporting act. The Hives recently had a collaboration with Timbaland in the song "Throw It on Me" that appears as a track in the producer's "Timbaland Presents Shock Value"
Tickets to Maroon 5's tour will go on sale on July 14 and for every ticket sold, $1 will go to Global cool to achieve carbon-neutral campaign.
View Maroon 5's fall tour dates here.
More Maroon 5 News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic