Harry Potter Trio Leaves Their Prints at Grauman's Chinese Theatre
Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, and Rupert Grint are the latests actors leaving their hand, foot and wand prints at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood Sunday July 8th.
The threesome were introduced to hundreds of fans attending the event by Harry Potter producer David Heyman, who at that time said, "This is amazing. When I first read this first book which wasn't called "The Sorcerer's Stone" it was called "Harry Potter and Philosopher's Stone" in England, I most certainly had no idea that we'd be standing here having made five films and Dan, Rupert and Emma would be honored in this amazing way by putting their hands, feet and, yes, their wands in this place. This tradition goes back to 1929 I believe, and it's an amazing, amazing thing, so we're all really excited."
While Emma admitted to feel nervous and so honored to be there, Rupert found it as so "incredible. We're so nervous, it's surreal, we're honored..."
In related news, the latest installment of the film, titled "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", has been scheduled to be released in the UK on July 12th, and is slated to be released in US, both in conventional theaters and IMAX theaters, on July 11th.
More Emma Watson News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards