Harry Potter Trio Leaves Their Prints at Grauman's Chinese Theatre
Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, and Rupert Grint are the latests actors leaving their hand, foot and wand prints at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood Sunday July 8th.
The threesome were introduced to hundreds of fans attending the event by Harry Potter producer David Heyman, who at that time said, "This is amazing. When I first read this first book which wasn't called "The Sorcerer's Stone" it was called "Harry Potter and Philosopher's Stone" in England, I most certainly had no idea that we'd be standing here having made five films and Dan, Rupert and Emma would be honored in this amazing way by putting their hands, feet and, yes, their wands in this place. This tradition goes back to 1929 I believe, and it's an amazing, amazing thing, so we're all really excited."
While Emma admitted to feel nervous and so honored to be there, Rupert found it as so "incredible. We're so nervous, it's surreal, we're honored..."
In related news, the latest installment of the film, titled "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", has been scheduled to be released in the UK on July 12th, and is slated to be released in US, both in conventional theaters and IMAX theaters, on July 11th.
More Emma Watson News
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer