Nikki Sixx to Debut His New Band
Motley Crue's bassist Nikki Sixx will launch his new band Sixx: A.M. on July 16th in Los Angeles. Not spilling any clue of its members, Nikki will only allow 150 people to witness their debut.
The band will play at Crash Mansion, at 9 A.M. and admission will be based on a first-come-first-served. Those who would like to attend must go through some steps set as a condition.
In the invitation issued on Nikki's autobiography "Heroine Diaries" MySpace page is:
"Be a part of rock history and attend the first ever live performance of Nikki Sixx's new band, Sixx: A.M.! All you have to do is bring a printout of your myspace profile with Heroin Diaries heroindiaries in your Top 8, and their single "Life is Beautiful" in your audio player. Nikki's new book, The Heroin Diaries, is the most addictive Rock & Roll tale since The Dirt, and Sixx: A.M. provides the epic soundtrack. Admission is limited (approximately 150 people), and is on a first-come-first-serve basis, so come out early!"
View Sixx: A.M.'s "Life is Beautiful" below:
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday