Nikki Sixx to Debut His New Band
Motley Crue's bassist Nikki Sixx will launch his new band Sixx: A.M. on July 16th in Los Angeles. Not spilling any clue of its members, Nikki will only allow 150 people to witness their debut.
The band will play at Crash Mansion, at 9 A.M. and admission will be based on a first-come-first-served. Those who would like to attend must go through some steps set as a condition.
In the invitation issued on Nikki's autobiography "Heroine Diaries" MySpace page is:
"Be a part of rock history and attend the first ever live performance of Nikki Sixx's new band, Sixx: A.M.! All you have to do is bring a printout of your myspace profile with Heroin Diaries heroindiaries in your Top 8, and their single "Life is Beautiful" in your audio player. Nikki's new book, The Heroin Diaries, is the most addictive Rock & Roll tale since The Dirt, and Sixx: A.M. provides the epic soundtrack. Admission is limited (approximately 150 people), and is on a first-come-first-serve basis, so come out early!"
View Sixx: A.M.'s "Life is Beautiful" below:
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover