Nikki Sixx to Debut His New Band
Motley Crue's bassist Nikki Sixx will launch his new band Sixx: A.M. on July 16th in Los Angeles. Not spilling any clue of its members, Nikki will only allow 150 people to witness their debut.
The band will play at Crash Mansion, at 9 A.M. and admission will be based on a first-come-first-served. Those who would like to attend must go through some steps set as a condition.
In the invitation issued on Nikki's autobiography "Heroine Diaries" MySpace page is:
"Be a part of rock history and attend the first ever live performance of Nikki Sixx's new band, Sixx: A.M.! All you have to do is bring a printout of your myspace profile with Heroin Diaries heroindiaries in your Top 8, and their single "Life is Beautiful" in your audio player. Nikki's new book, The Heroin Diaries, is the most addictive Rock & Roll tale since The Dirt, and Sixx: A.M. provides the epic soundtrack. Admission is limited (approximately 150 people), and is on a first-come-first-serve basis, so come out early!"
View Sixx: A.M.'s "Life is Beautiful" below:
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture