Nikki Sixx to Debut His New Band
Motley Crue's bassist Nikki Sixx will launch his new band Sixx: A.M. on July 16th in Los Angeles. Not spilling any clue of its members, Nikki will only allow 150 people to witness their debut.
The band will play at Crash Mansion, at 9 A.M. and admission will be based on a first-come-first-served. Those who would like to attend must go through some steps set as a condition.
In the invitation issued on Nikki's autobiography "Heroine Diaries" MySpace page is:
"Be a part of rock history and attend the first ever live performance of Nikki Sixx's new band, Sixx: A.M.! All you have to do is bring a printout of your myspace profile with Heroin Diaries heroindiaries in your Top 8, and their single "Life is Beautiful" in your audio player. Nikki's new book, The Heroin Diaries, is the most addictive Rock & Roll tale since The Dirt, and Sixx: A.M. provides the epic soundtrack. Admission is limited (approximately 150 people), and is on a first-come-first-serve basis, so come out early!"
View Sixx: A.M.'s "Life is Beautiful" below:
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip