Nikki Sixx to Debut His New Band
Motley Crue's bassist Nikki Sixx will launch his new band Sixx: A.M. on July 16th in Los Angeles. Not spilling any clue of its members, Nikki will only allow 150 people to witness their debut.
The band will play at Crash Mansion, at 9 A.M. and admission will be based on a first-come-first-served. Those who would like to attend must go through some steps set as a condition.
In the invitation issued on Nikki's autobiography "Heroine Diaries" MySpace page is:
"Be a part of rock history and attend the first ever live performance of Nikki Sixx's new band, Sixx: A.M.! All you have to do is bring a printout of your myspace profile with Heroin Diaries heroindiaries in your Top 8, and their single "Life is Beautiful" in your audio player. Nikki's new book, The Heroin Diaries, is the most addictive Rock & Roll tale since The Dirt, and Sixx: A.M. provides the epic soundtrack. Admission is limited (approximately 150 people), and is on a first-come-first-serve basis, so come out early!"
View Sixx: A.M.'s "Life is Beautiful" below:
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7