50 Cent and Ciara Caught Enjoying a Romantic Dinner
50 Cent and Ciara are lovers. Let us not jump to conclusion so fast and just see what the future brings.
The rapper and R&B singer have worked together on her song "Can't Leave 'Em Alone." But it turns out that the twosome has more than just a professional relationship. Talk is heating up that they are dating.
Fiddy and Ciara, according to TMZ, were seen having a romantic dinner at upscale Westside haunt Brentwood Restaurant and Lounge. They were arriving with a group of crowd, presumably not to attract much attention, but then seen canoodling in a booth inside, with their entourage gathered at one large table across from them.
No words just yet on what actually happened after that, nor do the couple released any confirmation concerning that encounter.
More 50 Cent News
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding