"Victoria Beckham, the Normal Girl from London, Coming to America"
Notwithstanding with media abuzz concerning her every move, Victoria Adams stays humble, claimed in a telephone interview Monday July 9th, she's "just a normal girl from London" who happens to be "living quite a surreal life" with her soccer star husband David Beckham and their three young sons, Brooklyn Joseph, Romeo James, and Cruz David.
"It's funny. People really get to see what I'm really like. I have quite a dry sense of humor, which I hope is going to translate to Americans," the Posh Spice was overheard saying over the phone. "I'm incredibly blessed and I wanted to show that to everybody."
She furthermore urged people to not always believe what the tabloids wrote, saying "People can have preconceptions because of the photographs that they see of me, because of some of the stories that they read about me as well. A lot of the time it couldn't be further from the truth. We're so used to having things written about us that aren't true."
And contrary to public judgment and perspective, Vic tend to label herself "a working mum" whose focus is developing her signature line of clothing, sunglasses and perfume. "That's my passion and that's what I'm good at," the mother of three said.
Being asked if she would like to launch a Hollywood movie career, Vic says she has no plan for an acting career. "I must be the only person in Los Angeles who doesn't want to be in films," said the star adding that "I don't think I am that good at acting actually."
In related news, "Victoria Beckham: Coming to America" will start airing on NBC July 16th at 8 p.m. The special follows Victoria as she prepares to move from Europe to the United States for her husband's July 21st debut with the Los Angeles Galaxy of Major League Soccer. Just make sure you won't miss the show to see if Vic is living her words.
More Victoria Adams News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers