"Skating with Celebrities" Ice Queen Jillian Barberie Has a Baby Girl
Jillian Barberie is now a mother. The Canadian actress and television hostess gave birth to a baby girl Friday July 6th in Los Angeles.
The infant, named Ruby Raven Reynolds, is the first child for Barberie and her actor husband Grant Reynolds. Confirming the good news, the beauty tells People that she and Grant "are overjoyed, ecstatic and so in love."
Ruby, in further details, was born at 5 pm on Friday, one day earlier to her due date. She weighed 6 lbs. and 7 oz.
Jillian married Grant in a private ceremony on July 8, 2006. In December 2006, it was reported that the "Good Day L.A." co-host and former "Skating with Celebrities" queen was pregnant with her first child, because of which she then decided to take some time off from the industry.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip