"Skating with Celebrities" Ice Queen Jillian Barberie Has a Baby Girl
Jillian Barberie is now a mother. The Canadian actress and television hostess gave birth to a baby girl Friday July 6th in Los Angeles.
The infant, named Ruby Raven Reynolds, is the first child for Barberie and her actor husband Grant Reynolds. Confirming the good news, the beauty tells People that she and Grant "are overjoyed, ecstatic and so in love."
Ruby, in further details, was born at 5 pm on Friday, one day earlier to her due date. She weighed 6 lbs. and 7 oz.
Jillian married Grant in a private ceremony on July 8, 2006. In December 2006, it was reported that the "Good Day L.A." co-host and former "Skating with Celebrities" queen was pregnant with her first child, because of which she then decided to take some time off from the industry.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift