"Skating with Celebrities" Ice Queen Jillian Barberie Has a Baby Girl
Jillian Barberie is now a mother. The Canadian actress and television hostess gave birth to a baby girl Friday July 6th in Los Angeles.
The infant, named Ruby Raven Reynolds, is the first child for Barberie and her actor husband Grant Reynolds. Confirming the good news, the beauty tells People that she and Grant "are overjoyed, ecstatic and so in love."
Ruby, in further details, was born at 5 pm on Friday, one day earlier to her due date. She weighed 6 lbs. and 7 oz.
Jillian married Grant in a private ceremony on July 8, 2006. In December 2006, it was reported that the "Good Day L.A." co-host and former "Skating with Celebrities" queen was pregnant with her first child, because of which she then decided to take some time off from the industry.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia