"Skating with Celebrities" Ice Queen Jillian Barberie Has a Baby Girl
Jillian Barberie is now a mother. The Canadian actress and television hostess gave birth to a baby girl Friday July 6th in Los Angeles.
The infant, named Ruby Raven Reynolds, is the first child for Barberie and her actor husband Grant Reynolds. Confirming the good news, the beauty tells People that she and Grant "are overjoyed, ecstatic and so in love."
Ruby, in further details, was born at 5 pm on Friday, one day earlier to her due date. She weighed 6 lbs. and 7 oz.
Jillian married Grant in a private ceremony on July 8, 2006. In December 2006, it was reported that the "Good Day L.A." co-host and former "Skating with Celebrities" queen was pregnant with her first child, because of which she then decided to take some time off from the industry.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns