"Skating with Celebrities" Ice Queen Jillian Barberie Has a Baby Girl
Jillian Barberie is now a mother. The Canadian actress and television hostess gave birth to a baby girl Friday July 6th in Los Angeles.
The infant, named Ruby Raven Reynolds, is the first child for Barberie and her actor husband Grant Reynolds. Confirming the good news, the beauty tells People that she and Grant "are overjoyed, ecstatic and so in love."
Ruby, in further details, was born at 5 pm on Friday, one day earlier to her due date. She weighed 6 lbs. and 7 oz.
Jillian married Grant in a private ceremony on July 8, 2006. In December 2006, it was reported that the "Good Day L.A." co-host and former "Skating with Celebrities" queen was pregnant with her first child, because of which she then decided to take some time off from the industry.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle