Toni Collette Is Pregnant with Her First Child
Toni Collette has on Monday July 9th publicly confirmed that she's expecting her first child ever.
The Aussie actress who married her husband, Dave Galafassi on January 11, 2003 said "We're very happy. We are completely over the moon".
"It is strange the last three films I've done I have been pregnant. I'm just like, what is the universe trying to tell me? But I think everything happens when it's meant to," Collette said on her being pregnant with their first child.
While there were no official statements being released confirming what stage Collette's pregnancy was at, it is believed that she is well into the second trimester of her pregnancy. She is rumored to be 19 weeks pregnant.
Best known for her roles in the films "The Sixth Sense" (1999), "Muriel's Wedding" (1994), "In Her Shoes" (2005) and "Little Miss Sunshine" (2006), Collette's acting could next be enjoyed in such films, as "Evening" and "The Black Balloon".
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap