Toni Collette Is Pregnant with Her First Child
Toni Collette has on Monday July 9th publicly confirmed that she's expecting her first child ever.
The Aussie actress who married her husband, Dave Galafassi on January 11, 2003 said "We're very happy. We are completely over the moon".
"It is strange the last three films I've done I have been pregnant. I'm just like, what is the universe trying to tell me? But I think everything happens when it's meant to," Collette said on her being pregnant with their first child.
While there were no official statements being released confirming what stage Collette's pregnancy was at, it is believed that she is well into the second trimester of her pregnancy. She is rumored to be 19 weeks pregnant.
Best known for her roles in the films "The Sixth Sense" (1999), "Muriel's Wedding" (1994), "In Her Shoes" (2005) and "Little Miss Sunshine" (2006), Collette's acting could next be enjoyed in such films, as "Evening" and "The Black Balloon".
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years