Toni Collette Is Pregnant with Her First Child
Toni Collette has on Monday July 9th publicly confirmed that she's expecting her first child ever.
The Aussie actress who married her husband, Dave Galafassi on January 11, 2003 said "We're very happy. We are completely over the moon".
"It is strange the last three films I've done I have been pregnant. I'm just like, what is the universe trying to tell me? But I think everything happens when it's meant to," Collette said on her being pregnant with their first child.
While there were no official statements being released confirming what stage Collette's pregnancy was at, it is believed that she is well into the second trimester of her pregnancy. She is rumored to be 19 weeks pregnant.
Best known for her roles in the films "The Sixth Sense" (1999), "Muriel's Wedding" (1994), "In Her Shoes" (2005) and "Little Miss Sunshine" (2006), Collette's acting could next be enjoyed in such films, as "Evening" and "The Black Balloon".
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris