Toni Collette Is Pregnant with Her First Child
Toni Collette has on Monday July 9th publicly confirmed that she's expecting her first child ever.
The Aussie actress who married her husband, Dave Galafassi on January 11, 2003 said "We're very happy. We are completely over the moon".
"It is strange the last three films I've done I have been pregnant. I'm just like, what is the universe trying to tell me? But I think everything happens when it's meant to," Collette said on her being pregnant with their first child.
While there were no official statements being released confirming what stage Collette's pregnancy was at, it is believed that she is well into the second trimester of her pregnancy. She is rumored to be 19 weeks pregnant.
Best known for her roles in the films "The Sixth Sense" (1999), "Muriel's Wedding" (1994), "In Her Shoes" (2005) and "Little Miss Sunshine" (2006), Collette's acting could next be enjoyed in such films, as "Evening" and "The Black Balloon".
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour