Toni Collette Is Pregnant with Her First Child
Toni Collette has on Monday July 9th publicly confirmed that she's expecting her first child ever.
The Aussie actress who married her husband, Dave Galafassi on January 11, 2003 said "We're very happy. We are completely over the moon".
"It is strange the last three films I've done I have been pregnant. I'm just like, what is the universe trying to tell me? But I think everything happens when it's meant to," Collette said on her being pregnant with their first child.
While there were no official statements being released confirming what stage Collette's pregnancy was at, it is believed that she is well into the second trimester of her pregnancy. She is rumored to be 19 weeks pregnant.
Best known for her roles in the films "The Sixth Sense" (1999), "Muriel's Wedding" (1994), "In Her Shoes" (2005) and "Little Miss Sunshine" (2006), Collette's acting could next be enjoyed in such films, as "Evening" and "The Black Balloon".
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots