SOS, Close Friends Urged Amy Winehouse to Check Into Rehab
Someone please tell Amy Winehouse she's in great danger. The British singer herself doesn't even realize the fact, but her close pals do and thus urge her to check into rehab.
Talk is heating up on the street that Winehouse's close friends are worried about her condition, one of them even told her to ditch her wild ways and seek some help while meeting her at London's Mem and Laz restaurant last Thursday July 5th.
The Sun quoted fellow dinner as saying, "Amy arrived at about 8.30pm and joined four girls. They looked like old school friends rather than showbiz types. It was one of their birthdays so it began all jolly. Amy ordered a vodka and 7-Up and a bottle of champagne and got stuck into both. She didn't order any food at all."
The source, furthermore, added "It turned serious pretty quickly. They were huddled around in deep conversation. At around 9pm, just half an hour after she arrived, Amy got up and left. Two of the girls followed her outside, but she ran off. Then one of them started crying. They were going on about how they had 'never seen her this bad' and saying she was a total mess. They were despairing about what to do. One was going, 'She needs to get help. We have to keep trying until she does.' It was horrible. Her mates clearly love her and were really worried and upset."
In related news, Winehouse has been forced to cancel her gig at 'T in the Park' due to "exhaustion," released a statement, saying "Following a year of touring and promotion Amy has been advised by a doctor to take time off to rest."
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her