SOS, Close Friends Urged Amy Winehouse to Check Into Rehab
Someone please tell Amy Winehouse she's in great danger. The British singer herself doesn't even realize the fact, but her close pals do and thus urge her to check into rehab.
Talk is heating up on the street that Winehouse's close friends are worried about her condition, one of them even told her to ditch her wild ways and seek some help while meeting her at London's Mem and Laz restaurant last Thursday July 5th.
The Sun quoted fellow dinner as saying, "Amy arrived at about 8.30pm and joined four girls. They looked like old school friends rather than showbiz types. It was one of their birthdays so it began all jolly. Amy ordered a vodka and 7-Up and a bottle of champagne and got stuck into both. She didn't order any food at all."
The source, furthermore, added "It turned serious pretty quickly. They were huddled around in deep conversation. At around 9pm, just half an hour after she arrived, Amy got up and left. Two of the girls followed her outside, but she ran off. Then one of them started crying. They were going on about how they had 'never seen her this bad' and saying she was a total mess. They were despairing about what to do. One was going, 'She needs to get help. We have to keep trying until she does.' It was horrible. Her mates clearly love her and were really worried and upset."
In related news, Winehouse has been forced to cancel her gig at 'T in the Park' due to "exhaustion," released a statement, saying "Following a year of touring and promotion Amy has been advised by a doctor to take time off to rest."
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant