Mika Pulled Off Two Denmark Dates
Breaking a pop barrier with his hit "Grace Kelly", it must have been a pretty disappointing news when Mika pulled off two gigs in Denmark. He was forced to cancel the concerts after suffering from ear infection.
Mika came all prepared for the July 7 event but he complained of a pain in his ear and was quickly rushed to London's Wellington House Hospital where he was diagnosed with ear infection. A spokesperson said, "He has been suffering from a viral ear infection which means he can't sing. He has had to cancel a couple of appearances in Denmark but he is on the mend."
As if wanting to give reassurance, Mika gave his own statement later on. He said, "I'm fine. There is no need to worry. I feel okay and it's just routine." No announcement yet on when the two dates in Denmark will be replaced.
Meanwhile, The Gossip's frontwoman Beth Ditto has taken pride on meeting Mika in the backstage of Ireland's Oxegen festival. Ditto told the audience, "Do you know who I met backstage who I've been waiting a long time to meet? Mika! I was very excited. I came in my pants a little bit. I didn't tell him. You know, I'm not very good at keeping cool when I have to."
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo