Mika Pulled Off Two Denmark Dates
Breaking a pop barrier with his hit "Grace Kelly", it must have been a pretty disappointing news when Mika pulled off two gigs in Denmark. He was forced to cancel the concerts after suffering from ear infection.
Mika came all prepared for the July 7 event but he complained of a pain in his ear and was quickly rushed to London's Wellington House Hospital where he was diagnosed with ear infection. A spokesperson said, "He has been suffering from a viral ear infection which means he can't sing. He has had to cancel a couple of appearances in Denmark but he is on the mend."
As if wanting to give reassurance, Mika gave his own statement later on. He said, "I'm fine. There is no need to worry. I feel okay and it's just routine." No announcement yet on when the two dates in Denmark will be replaced.
Meanwhile, The Gossip's frontwoman Beth Ditto has taken pride on meeting Mika in the backstage of Ireland's Oxegen festival. Ditto told the audience, "Do you know who I met backstage who I've been waiting a long time to meet? Mika! I was very excited. I came in my pants a little bit. I didn't tell him. You know, I'm not very good at keeping cool when I have to."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers