Tech N9ne Dropping First Collabo Album
Tech N9ne is in preparation to release his first collaborative record. Album "Misery Loves Kompany" will span his work with fellow indie musicians such as Yukmouth, Big Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun, Skatterman, Snug Brim, Prozak, Big Scoob, T-Nutty and Dalima.
The most requested rapper in Kansas City would not stop at party theme for this piece and insisted on a variety of issues. "There's a lot of stuff on this album," Tech N9ne said. "It's a variety. It's not just sexual. It's not just party. It's just like the normal Tech N9ne rollercoaster. There's something on there for everybody."
The album that only took one month recording has also accommodated a new beat that Tech favored. "I took a chance, like I love to do, by not sticking to the everyday, crazy, hardcore Tech N9ne stuff," he explained. "I went and got some Southern styled beats and it worked."
"Misery Loves Kompany" will be dropped July 17, via Tech's indie label Strange Music and a pre-order is available on www.therealtechn9ne.com. Two singles have been pulled off the album titled "Gangsta Shap" and "Midwest Choppers".
Preview the first single "Gangsta Shap" below:
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik