Tech N9ne Dropping First Collabo Album
Tech N9ne is in preparation to release his first collaborative record. Album "Misery Loves Kompany" will span his work with fellow indie musicians such as Yukmouth, Big Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun, Skatterman, Snug Brim, Prozak, Big Scoob, T-Nutty and Dalima.
The most requested rapper in Kansas City would not stop at party theme for this piece and insisted on a variety of issues. "There's a lot of stuff on this album," Tech N9ne said. "It's a variety. It's not just sexual. It's not just party. It's just like the normal Tech N9ne rollercoaster. There's something on there for everybody."
The album that only took one month recording has also accommodated a new beat that Tech favored. "I took a chance, like I love to do, by not sticking to the everyday, crazy, hardcore Tech N9ne stuff," he explained. "I went and got some Southern styled beats and it worked."
"Misery Loves Kompany" will be dropped July 17, via Tech's indie label Strange Music and a pre-order is available on www.therealtechn9ne.com. Two singles have been pulled off the album titled "Gangsta Shap" and "Midwest Choppers".
Preview the first single "Gangsta Shap" below:
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed