Tech N9ne Dropping First Collabo Album
Tech N9ne is in preparation to release his first collaborative record. Album "Misery Loves Kompany" will span his work with fellow indie musicians such as Yukmouth, Big Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun, Skatterman, Snug Brim, Prozak, Big Scoob, T-Nutty and Dalima.
The most requested rapper in Kansas City would not stop at party theme for this piece and insisted on a variety of issues. "There's a lot of stuff on this album," Tech N9ne said. "It's a variety. It's not just sexual. It's not just party. It's just like the normal Tech N9ne rollercoaster. There's something on there for everybody."
The album that only took one month recording has also accommodated a new beat that Tech favored. "I took a chance, like I love to do, by not sticking to the everyday, crazy, hardcore Tech N9ne stuff," he explained. "I went and got some Southern styled beats and it worked."
"Misery Loves Kompany" will be dropped July 17, via Tech's indie label Strange Music and a pre-order is available on www.therealtechn9ne.com. Two singles have been pulled off the album titled "Gangsta Shap" and "Midwest Choppers".
Preview the first single "Gangsta Shap" below:
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones