Britney Spears Changed Her Will, Excluded Mom
Things got worse between Britney Spears and Lynne Spears. After a restraining order, the troubled pop star now reportedly changes her will, with the intention to keep her mother away from her two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James.
The mother-daughter became estranged one to another when the "Toxic" singer discovered Lynne had been criticizing her parenting skills to friends and associates, it has been claimed. In her new will, Spears appointed her younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears to inherit her estate and to get the full custody of the boys if she dies.
And if Britney dies before Jamie Lynne turns 21st, then her cousin Alli Sims will take charge of the boys. Worse of all, the songbird who's working on her comeback to the music scene, also is said to have hired private investigator to track phone calls between her mother and her estranged husband, Kevin Federline.
No confirmation being released by the pop star just yet, but fear not for we'll keep you posted with more on that matter.
More Britney Spears News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis