Britney Spears Changed Her Will, Excluded Mom
Things got worse between Britney Spears and Lynne Spears. After a restraining order, the troubled pop star now reportedly changes her will, with the intention to keep her mother away from her two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James.
The mother-daughter became estranged one to another when the "Toxic" singer discovered Lynne had been criticizing her parenting skills to friends and associates, it has been claimed. In her new will, Spears appointed her younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears to inherit her estate and to get the full custody of the boys if she dies.
And if Britney dies before Jamie Lynne turns 21st, then her cousin Alli Sims will take charge of the boys. Worse of all, the songbird who's working on her comeback to the music scene, also is said to have hired private investigator to track phone calls between her mother and her estranged husband, Kevin Federline.
No confirmation being released by the pop star just yet, but fear not for we'll keep you posted with more on that matter.
More Britney Spears News
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again