Live Earth Brought Peace for Keane & Kasabian
Live Earth may not bring imminent climate change, but at least it waved a white flag for two bands.
Kasabian has put an end to their ongoing feud with fellow British act Keane after both appeared on the "go green" event.
Kasabian frontman Tom Meighan said, "I'm over arguing about Keane. I'm trying to grow up in this world, man and that's like the green message." The vocalist had an argument with Keane frontman Tom Chaplin when he called Chaplin a "posh boy" and allegedly revealed that he lived on a diet of pies and Quavers. Prior to that, Meighan's band mate Serge Pizzorno also made fun of Chaplin entering rehab for an addiction to port.
Keane, meanwhile kept it cool in Live Earth concert by focusing on the green message delivered to the audience."You know what, we are here on momentous day for our generation," said Chaplin. "You know why? Because it's the start of a very long journey, but if we get off our back sides we can do something very important for mankind, and that's a very beautiful thing. Thanks for listening."
Chaplin has also revealed that Keane intends to put environment a factor for their next album. They plan to record the set in an eco-friendly studio and use biodegradable materials for its packaging.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly