Live Earth Brought Peace for Keane & Kasabian
Live Earth may not bring imminent climate change, but at least it waved a white flag for two bands.
Kasabian has put an end to their ongoing feud with fellow British act Keane after both appeared on the "go green" event.
Kasabian frontman Tom Meighan said, "I'm over arguing about Keane. I'm trying to grow up in this world, man and that's like the green message." The vocalist had an argument with Keane frontman Tom Chaplin when he called Chaplin a "posh boy" and allegedly revealed that he lived on a diet of pies and Quavers. Prior to that, Meighan's band mate Serge Pizzorno also made fun of Chaplin entering rehab for an addiction to port.
Keane, meanwhile kept it cool in Live Earth concert by focusing on the green message delivered to the audience."You know what, we are here on momentous day for our generation," said Chaplin. "You know why? Because it's the start of a very long journey, but if we get off our back sides we can do something very important for mankind, and that's a very beautiful thing. Thanks for listening."
Chaplin has also revealed that Keane intends to put environment a factor for their next album. They plan to record the set in an eco-friendly studio and use biodegradable materials for its packaging.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'