Live Earth Brought Peace for Keane & Kasabian
Live Earth may not bring imminent climate change, but at least it waved a white flag for two bands.
Kasabian has put an end to their ongoing feud with fellow British act Keane after both appeared on the "go green" event.
Kasabian frontman Tom Meighan said, "I'm over arguing about Keane. I'm trying to grow up in this world, man and that's like the green message." The vocalist had an argument with Keane frontman Tom Chaplin when he called Chaplin a "posh boy" and allegedly revealed that he lived on a diet of pies and Quavers. Prior to that, Meighan's band mate Serge Pizzorno also made fun of Chaplin entering rehab for an addiction to port.
Keane, meanwhile kept it cool in Live Earth concert by focusing on the green message delivered to the audience."You know what, we are here on momentous day for our generation," said Chaplin. "You know why? Because it's the start of a very long journey, but if we get off our back sides we can do something very important for mankind, and that's a very beautiful thing. Thanks for listening."
Chaplin has also revealed that Keane intends to put environment a factor for their next album. They plan to record the set in an eco-friendly studio and use biodegradable materials for its packaging.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'