More About "Iron Man" from Jon Favreau
With the filming wrapped up on "Iron Man", helmer Jon Favreau has eagerly posted a message on his MySpace page in response to the fans' questions regarding the flick.
While stating there is not a teaser trailer for the movie in front of "Transformers" as many have speculated, Favreau willingly gave pleasing information claiming the filmmakers have landed a prime slot at the 2007 San Diego Comic-Con held this month on date 26-29 to greet the fans as well as to promote the superhero flick.
"...We will be doing a signing and poster giveaway at the Marvel booth on Saturday," so he revealed. "Paramount is also doing a rundown of its slate on Thursday which I will do my best to attend as well."
Shifting to the film's premise in his answer to the questions about the villains, the noted filmmaker firmly advised fans to look back to the original materials as he from the start has decided to develop the picture as a first chapter by covering the origin story and the rise of the titular character. In the meantime, the man did stress that "there is no truth" to any of the rumors saying Samuel L. Jackson and Hilary Swank will appear as Shield agents and he himself as a Vegas security guard yet admitted one of them may be proven true.
More Iron Man News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order