Lance Bass Has New Boyfriend, Headed for Broadway's "Hairspray"
Lance Bass is overjoyed. The former NSYNC singer has double happiness these days as he gets us two good news all at once. The first is that he's already found a new love, and the second one is that he's heading for Broadway musical.
Bass, who split from former boyfriend "Amazing Race" winner Reichen Lehmkul last winter, is now giving his heart away to new beau, model Pedro Andrade. The same-sex couple was said to spend the Fourth of July drinking Ciroc vodka at a party held at the New York's Hamptons.
While representative for Bass refused to comment on that relationship, a source claimed the couple were "very happy with each other. Pedro is beyond good-looking ... so hot. Pedro is spunky, full of life. They're a perfect match."
In related news, Bass is set to star in the Broadway production of "Hairspray," reportedly starring as Corny Collins, the Dick Clark-like TV dance show host. He reportedly will take over the role on Aug. 14, one day before the production's five-year anniversary on Broadway.
Bass will star alongside the likes of Jerry Mathers, Darlene Love, Tevin Campbell, and Ashley Parker Angel just to name a few.
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It