Casting Call Held for "The Dark Knight"
Needing a number of people for one of the grand scenes featured in "The Dark Knight", filmmakers of the highly-anticipated flick are making an open casting call through the Fraternal Order of Police - Chicago Lodge 7 using codename of "Rory's First Kiss."
"They are recreating a magnificent marching scene and looking to cast real police officers, sheriffs, county guards and bag pipers to work as non-speaking extras in August on or around Friday, August 24th, Saturday, August 25th or Sunday, August 26th," the casting notice said.
The announcement further informed that those accepted would be paid around $125 for eight hours and time and a half after that. For more details, do take a look on the web at Chicagofop.org .
The second installment in the revitalized "Batman" franchise which first took form in 2005's "Batman Begins", "Knight" brings back director Christopher Nolan as well as scribe David S. Goyer who this time works on the script alongside Nolan's brother, Jonathan Nolan. Pic has been set for a tentative release on July 18, 2008 in the U.S. and July 25 in the United Kingdom.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week