Magazines Warned Not to Publish Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo's Sex Photos
On the heels of their raunchy photos that make their way to the public, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo come out with their defense. As of the singer, he tend to feel surprised with the frenzy the photos caused considering he's having sex with his own girlfriend and not with other woman, so why would people make a problem out of it.
"Where's the scandal? I was in Mexico with my girlfriend of a year, celebrating our anniversary on a private vacation. It's not like I was caught with a Mexican hooker. We've all gone out and had a few too many and done something stupid. We've all made mistakes," Lachey said on the photos.
Further, he added, "This is the girl that I love. It's tough to see someone you care about be unfairly judged. It's hard for me as a man to see my girl go through that." Minnillo, meanwhile, said the pictures were "embarrassing. But we did nothing wrong. I felt personally violated. If I was being disrespectful I would expect to be punished, but I wasn't. It's wrong."
Despite their defense, Lachey and Minnillo have through their lawyers issued a warning to media outlets preventing them from publishing their sex photos. "The photos that were taken of our clients by a Mexican photographer violated Mexican law and were a clear invasion of privacy, and we have threatened to take legal action against third parties who publish the photos," the couple's lawyer, Marty Singer, said in a statement.
Minnillo and Lachey have been photographed naked, presumably while having sex in a tub, while in vacation in Mexico.
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development