Magazines Warned Not to Publish Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo's Sex Photos
On the heels of their raunchy photos that make their way to the public, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo come out with their defense. As of the singer, he tend to feel surprised with the frenzy the photos caused considering he's having sex with his own girlfriend and not with other woman, so why would people make a problem out of it.
"Where's the scandal? I was in Mexico with my girlfriend of a year, celebrating our anniversary on a private vacation. It's not like I was caught with a Mexican hooker. We've all gone out and had a few too many and done something stupid. We've all made mistakes," Lachey said on the photos.
Further, he added, "This is the girl that I love. It's tough to see someone you care about be unfairly judged. It's hard for me as a man to see my girl go through that." Minnillo, meanwhile, said the pictures were "embarrassing. But we did nothing wrong. I felt personally violated. If I was being disrespectful I would expect to be punished, but I wasn't. It's wrong."
Despite their defense, Lachey and Minnillo have through their lawyers issued a warning to media outlets preventing them from publishing their sex photos. "The photos that were taken of our clients by a Mexican photographer violated Mexican law and were a clear invasion of privacy, and we have threatened to take legal action against third parties who publish the photos," the couple's lawyer, Marty Singer, said in a statement.
Minnillo and Lachey have been photographed naked, presumably while having sex in a tub, while in vacation in Mexico.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers