Magazines Warned Not to Publish Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo's Sex Photos
On the heels of their raunchy photos that make their way to the public, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo come out with their defense. As of the singer, he tend to feel surprised with the frenzy the photos caused considering he's having sex with his own girlfriend and not with other woman, so why would people make a problem out of it.
"Where's the scandal? I was in Mexico with my girlfriend of a year, celebrating our anniversary on a private vacation. It's not like I was caught with a Mexican hooker. We've all gone out and had a few too many and done something stupid. We've all made mistakes," Lachey said on the photos.
Further, he added, "This is the girl that I love. It's tough to see someone you care about be unfairly judged. It's hard for me as a man to see my girl go through that." Minnillo, meanwhile, said the pictures were "embarrassing. But we did nothing wrong. I felt personally violated. If I was being disrespectful I would expect to be punished, but I wasn't. It's wrong."
Despite their defense, Lachey and Minnillo have through their lawyers issued a warning to media outlets preventing them from publishing their sex photos. "The photos that were taken of our clients by a Mexican photographer violated Mexican law and were a clear invasion of privacy, and we have threatened to take legal action against third parties who publish the photos," the couple's lawyer, Marty Singer, said in a statement.
Minnillo and Lachey have been photographed naked, presumably while having sex in a tub, while in vacation in Mexico.
More Nick Lachey News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch