Dustin Hoffman Sustains Severe "Injuries"
Almost fully relying on his own for his next film project, Dustin Hoffman has told USA Today that he will carry out quadruple task of starring, directing, producing, and co-writing script in a new big screen feature entitled "Personal Injuries."
"It's based on a book I bought myself, 'Personal Injuries' by Scott Turow. It's about a personal-injury lawyer, also known as an ambulance chaser," the Oscar-winning actor revealed.
Eyeing a June 2008 start for the project, Hoffman further informed that he is now on works to get the screenplay just right.
"Everything starts with the page," so he said.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'