Dustin Hoffman Sustains Severe "Injuries"
Almost fully relying on his own for his next film project, Dustin Hoffman has told USA Today that he will carry out quadruple task of starring, directing, producing, and co-writing script in a new big screen feature entitled "Personal Injuries."
"It's based on a book I bought myself, 'Personal Injuries' by Scott Turow. It's about a personal-injury lawyer, also known as an ambulance chaser," the Oscar-winning actor revealed.
Eyeing a June 2008 start for the project, Hoffman further informed that he is now on works to get the screenplay just right.
"Everything starts with the page," so he said.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special