Dustin Hoffman Sustains Severe "Injuries"
Almost fully relying on his own for his next film project, Dustin Hoffman has told USA Today that he will carry out quadruple task of starring, directing, producing, and co-writing script in a new big screen feature entitled "Personal Injuries."
"It's based on a book I bought myself, 'Personal Injuries' by Scott Turow. It's about a personal-injury lawyer, also known as an ambulance chaser," the Oscar-winning actor revealed.
Eyeing a June 2008 start for the project, Hoffman further informed that he is now on works to get the screenplay just right.
"Everything starts with the page," so he said.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle