Dustin Hoffman Sustains Severe "Injuries"
Almost fully relying on his own for his next film project, Dustin Hoffman has told USA Today that he will carry out quadruple task of starring, directing, producing, and co-writing script in a new big screen feature entitled "Personal Injuries."
"It's based on a book I bought myself, 'Personal Injuries' by Scott Turow. It's about a personal-injury lawyer, also known as an ambulance chaser," the Oscar-winning actor revealed.
Eyeing a June 2008 start for the project, Hoffman further informed that he is now on works to get the screenplay just right.
"Everything starts with the page," so he said.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2