Dustin Hoffman Sustains Severe "Injuries"
Almost fully relying on his own for his next film project, Dustin Hoffman has told USA Today that he will carry out quadruple task of starring, directing, producing, and co-writing script in a new big screen feature entitled "Personal Injuries."
"It's based on a book I bought myself, 'Personal Injuries' by Scott Turow. It's about a personal-injury lawyer, also known as an ambulance chaser," the Oscar-winning actor revealed.
Eyeing a June 2008 start for the project, Hoffman further informed that he is now on works to get the screenplay just right.
"Everything starts with the page," so he said.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host