Jessica Simpson Back on with Dane Cook
Jessica Simpson is single no more. The actress, who's been split from singer boyfriend John Mayer, is romantically linked to Dane Cook. Could they rekindle their romance?
Jess and Dane were seen out on the town, canoodling during Prince's VIP concert at Los Angeles' Roosevelt Hotel on Saturday June 30th. On lookers say the couple spent the whole evening talking and touching each other.
"They were laughing, joking and hanging out. They practically spent all night together, dancing and touching each other," Life and Style Weekly magazine quoted a source as saying. No words yet from both stars, nor do from their representatives. But fear not for we'll be sure to let you know if anything more develops.
Jess and actor-comedian Dane Cook first sparked romance rumors during the filming of the 2006 comedy "Employee of the Month", in which they are co-stars. No confirmation regarding the romance report and Jess was then dating Mayer.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers