Jessica Simpson Back on with Dane Cook
Jessica Simpson is single no more. The actress, who's been split from singer boyfriend John Mayer, is romantically linked to Dane Cook. Could they rekindle their romance?
Jess and Dane were seen out on the town, canoodling during Prince's VIP concert at Los Angeles' Roosevelt Hotel on Saturday June 30th. On lookers say the couple spent the whole evening talking and touching each other.
"They were laughing, joking and hanging out. They practically spent all night together, dancing and touching each other," Life and Style Weekly magazine quoted a source as saying. No words yet from both stars, nor do from their representatives. But fear not for we'll be sure to let you know if anything more develops.
Jess and actor-comedian Dane Cook first sparked romance rumors during the filming of the 2006 comedy "Employee of the Month", in which they are co-stars. No confirmation regarding the romance report and Jess was then dating Mayer.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards