Jessica Simpson Back on with Dane Cook
Jessica Simpson is single no more. The actress, who's been split from singer boyfriend John Mayer, is romantically linked to Dane Cook. Could they rekindle their romance?
Jess and Dane were seen out on the town, canoodling during Prince's VIP concert at Los Angeles' Roosevelt Hotel on Saturday June 30th. On lookers say the couple spent the whole evening talking and touching each other.
"They were laughing, joking and hanging out. They practically spent all night together, dancing and touching each other," Life and Style Weekly magazine quoted a source as saying. No words yet from both stars, nor do from their representatives. But fear not for we'll be sure to let you know if anything more develops.
Jess and actor-comedian Dane Cook first sparked romance rumors during the filming of the 2006 comedy "Employee of the Month", in which they are co-stars. No confirmation regarding the romance report and Jess was then dating Mayer.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande