Jessica Simpson Back on with Dane Cook
Jessica Simpson is single no more. The actress, who's been split from singer boyfriend John Mayer, is romantically linked to Dane Cook. Could they rekindle their romance?
Jess and Dane were seen out on the town, canoodling during Prince's VIP concert at Los Angeles' Roosevelt Hotel on Saturday June 30th. On lookers say the couple spent the whole evening talking and touching each other.
"They were laughing, joking and hanging out. They practically spent all night together, dancing and touching each other," Life and Style Weekly magazine quoted a source as saying. No words yet from both stars, nor do from their representatives. But fear not for we'll be sure to let you know if anything more develops.
Jess and actor-comedian Dane Cook first sparked romance rumors during the filming of the 2006 comedy "Employee of the Month", in which they are co-stars. No confirmation regarding the romance report and Jess was then dating Mayer.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS