Jessica Simpson Back on with Dane Cook
Jessica Simpson is single no more. The actress, who's been split from singer boyfriend John Mayer, is romantically linked to Dane Cook. Could they rekindle their romance?
Jess and Dane were seen out on the town, canoodling during Prince's VIP concert at Los Angeles' Roosevelt Hotel on Saturday June 30th. On lookers say the couple spent the whole evening talking and touching each other.
"They were laughing, joking and hanging out. They practically spent all night together, dancing and touching each other," Life and Style Weekly magazine quoted a source as saying. No words yet from both stars, nor do from their representatives. But fear not for we'll be sure to let you know if anything more develops.
Jess and actor-comedian Dane Cook first sparked romance rumors during the filming of the 2006 comedy "Employee of the Month", in which they are co-stars. No confirmation regarding the romance report and Jess was then dating Mayer.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer