Yung Joc Coming Up with Second Album
Yung Joc is back in the game with the release of his second full length album. The Atlanta rapper will drop "Hustlenomics" on August 28 via Bad Boy Records.
First single titled "Coffee Shop" has been released officially prior the sophomore set on May 8. The single that is featuring Gorillaz Zoe from Boyz N Da Hood is now being accompanied by a music video portraying Joc in multiple characters.
A DVD version of the album will also available with a bonus of behind-the-scene and making-off footage of "Coffee Shop". Apart from the first single, Joc has also released two more tracks "Bottlepoppin" and "Ringtone". The fresh sounds will be previewed on this year's Scream tour that will kick off August 3 in New Orleans. The tour also presents performances by Lloyd, Ciara, T.I. and T-Pain.
Yung Joc's first studio album "New Joc City" (2006) peaked at #4 in Billboard Hot 200 after selling more than 275,000 copies in the first week. U.S. sale has been accumulated to 846,712 copies.
Check out Joc's first single "Coffee Shop" below:
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos