Yung Joc Coming Up with Second Album
Yung Joc is back in the game with the release of his second full length album. The Atlanta rapper will drop "Hustlenomics" on August 28 via Bad Boy Records.
First single titled "Coffee Shop" has been released officially prior the sophomore set on May 8. The single that is featuring Gorillaz Zoe from Boyz N Da Hood is now being accompanied by a music video portraying Joc in multiple characters.
A DVD version of the album will also available with a bonus of behind-the-scene and making-off footage of "Coffee Shop". Apart from the first single, Joc has also released two more tracks "Bottlepoppin" and "Ringtone". The fresh sounds will be previewed on this year's Scream tour that will kick off August 3 in New Orleans. The tour also presents performances by Lloyd, Ciara, T.I. and T-Pain.
Yung Joc's first studio album "New Joc City" (2006) peaked at #4 in Billboard Hot 200 after selling more than 275,000 copies in the first week. U.S. sale has been accumulated to 846,712 copies.
Check out Joc's first single "Coffee Shop" below:
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'