Yung Joc Coming Up with Second Album
Yung Joc is back in the game with the release of his second full length album. The Atlanta rapper will drop "Hustlenomics" on August 28 via Bad Boy Records.
First single titled "Coffee Shop" has been released officially prior the sophomore set on May 8. The single that is featuring Gorillaz Zoe from Boyz N Da Hood is now being accompanied by a music video portraying Joc in multiple characters.
A DVD version of the album will also available with a bonus of behind-the-scene and making-off footage of "Coffee Shop". Apart from the first single, Joc has also released two more tracks "Bottlepoppin" and "Ringtone". The fresh sounds will be previewed on this year's Scream tour that will kick off August 3 in New Orleans. The tour also presents performances by Lloyd, Ciara, T.I. and T-Pain.
Yung Joc's first studio album "New Joc City" (2006) peaked at #4 in Billboard Hot 200 after selling more than 275,000 copies in the first week. U.S. sale has been accumulated to 846,712 copies.
Check out Joc's first single "Coffee Shop" below:
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie