Yung Joc Coming Up with Second Album
Yung Joc is back in the game with the release of his second full length album. The Atlanta rapper will drop "Hustlenomics" on August 28 via Bad Boy Records.
First single titled "Coffee Shop" has been released officially prior the sophomore set on May 8. The single that is featuring Gorillaz Zoe from Boyz N Da Hood is now being accompanied by a music video portraying Joc in multiple characters.
A DVD version of the album will also available with a bonus of behind-the-scene and making-off footage of "Coffee Shop". Apart from the first single, Joc has also released two more tracks "Bottlepoppin" and "Ringtone". The fresh sounds will be previewed on this year's Scream tour that will kick off August 3 in New Orleans. The tour also presents performances by Lloyd, Ciara, T.I. and T-Pain.
Yung Joc's first studio album "New Joc City" (2006) peaked at #4 in Billboard Hot 200 after selling more than 275,000 copies in the first week. U.S. sale has been accumulated to 846,712 copies.
Check out Joc's first single "Coffee Shop" below:
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC