Yung Joc Coming Up with Second Album
Yung Joc is back in the game with the release of his second full length album. The Atlanta rapper will drop "Hustlenomics" on August 28 via Bad Boy Records.
First single titled "Coffee Shop" has been released officially prior the sophomore set on May 8. The single that is featuring Gorillaz Zoe from Boyz N Da Hood is now being accompanied by a music video portraying Joc in multiple characters.
A DVD version of the album will also available with a bonus of behind-the-scene and making-off footage of "Coffee Shop". Apart from the first single, Joc has also released two more tracks "Bottlepoppin" and "Ringtone". The fresh sounds will be previewed on this year's Scream tour that will kick off August 3 in New Orleans. The tour also presents performances by Lloyd, Ciara, T.I. and T-Pain.
Yung Joc's first studio album "New Joc City" (2006) peaked at #4 in Billboard Hot 200 after selling more than 275,000 copies in the first week. U.S. sale has been accumulated to 846,712 copies.
Check out Joc's first single "Coffee Shop" below:
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion