Nicole Richie Passed the Safe 12-Weeks-Pregnant Mark
It's been confirmed already that Nicole Richie is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Joel Madden. And just now it is reported that the socialite is more than 12 weeks pregnant.
On her pregnancy, Us Weekly quoted several sources claimed Nicole found the fact that she's carrying Joel's child after taking a home pregnancy test.
While Nicole herself remained tight-lipped on that encounter, it is widely believed that she wanted to wait until she passed the "safe" 12-weeks-pregnant mark to make public the good news.
In fact, "She is extremely excited right now", a source close to the couple tells the publication.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos