Nicole Richie Passed the Safe 12-Weeks-Pregnant Mark
It's been confirmed already that Nicole Richie is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Joel Madden. And just now it is reported that the socialite is more than 12 weeks pregnant.
On her pregnancy, Us Weekly quoted several sources claimed Nicole found the fact that she's carrying Joel's child after taking a home pregnancy test.
While Nicole herself remained tight-lipped on that encounter, it is widely believed that she wanted to wait until she passed the "safe" 12-weeks-pregnant mark to make public the good news.
In fact, "She is extremely excited right now", a source close to the couple tells the publication.
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas