Nicole Richie Passed the Safe 12-Weeks-Pregnant Mark
It's been confirmed already that Nicole Richie is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Joel Madden. And just now it is reported that the socialite is more than 12 weeks pregnant.
On her pregnancy, Us Weekly quoted several sources claimed Nicole found the fact that she's carrying Joel's child after taking a home pregnancy test.
While Nicole herself remained tight-lipped on that encounter, it is widely believed that she wanted to wait until she passed the "safe" 12-weeks-pregnant mark to make public the good news.
In fact, "She is extremely excited right now", a source close to the couple tells the publication.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville