Nicole Richie Passed the Safe 12-Weeks-Pregnant Mark
It's been confirmed already that Nicole Richie is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Joel Madden. And just now it is reported that the socialite is more than 12 weeks pregnant.
On her pregnancy, Us Weekly quoted several sources claimed Nicole found the fact that she's carrying Joel's child after taking a home pregnancy test.
While Nicole herself remained tight-lipped on that encounter, it is widely believed that she wanted to wait until she passed the "safe" 12-weeks-pregnant mark to make public the good news.
In fact, "She is extremely excited right now", a source close to the couple tells the publication.
More Nicole Richie News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'