Nicole Richie Passed the Safe 12-Weeks-Pregnant Mark
It's been confirmed already that Nicole Richie is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Joel Madden. And just now it is reported that the socialite is more than 12 weeks pregnant.
On her pregnancy, Us Weekly quoted several sources claimed Nicole found the fact that she's carrying Joel's child after taking a home pregnancy test.
While Nicole herself remained tight-lipped on that encounter, it is widely believed that she wanted to wait until she passed the "safe" 12-weeks-pregnant mark to make public the good news.
In fact, "She is extremely excited right now", a source close to the couple tells the publication.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers