Jennifer Aniston and Paul Sculfor Split
Jennifer Aniston is back on the market. The actress was reported to go separate ways with current boyfriend, model Paul Sculfor.
"There was no drama," a source tells Us Weekly. "They had a couple of dinners and hung out; it was never more than that. Jen and Paul were friends and remain friends. They will probably go out to dinner again sometime."
On their break up it is said that the pair was spotted having dinner at Santa Monica's Shutters on the Beach restaurant on June 17th which then was believed as their last dinner as a couple. "They seemed to have had a disagreement," an onlooker tells the magazine. "Jen stared Paul straight in the eyes and crossed her arms against her chest."
On the cause of the split, it is believed that Paul found the media attention was too much as a friend of him said, "He probably went to London for a while to get away from it all."
Jenn and Paul first sparked romance rumors when they were spotted enjoying a romantic dinner at Santa Monica's One Pico restaurant in the Shutters Hotel on May 26th. Sad to say that their romance could not last long. Maybe Jenn should find a more mature hunk.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video