Jennifer Aniston and Paul Sculfor Split
Jennifer Aniston is back on the market. The actress was reported to go separate ways with current boyfriend, model Paul Sculfor.
"There was no drama," a source tells Us Weekly. "They had a couple of dinners and hung out; it was never more than that. Jen and Paul were friends and remain friends. They will probably go out to dinner again sometime."
On their break up it is said that the pair was spotted having dinner at Santa Monica's Shutters on the Beach restaurant on June 17th which then was believed as their last dinner as a couple. "They seemed to have had a disagreement," an onlooker tells the magazine. "Jen stared Paul straight in the eyes and crossed her arms against her chest."
On the cause of the split, it is believed that Paul found the media attention was too much as a friend of him said, "He probably went to London for a while to get away from it all."
Jenn and Paul first sparked romance rumors when they were spotted enjoying a romantic dinner at Santa Monica's One Pico restaurant in the Shutters Hotel on May 26th. Sad to say that their romance could not last long. Maybe Jenn should find a more mature hunk.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism