Titles Added for the 2007 TIFF
More film features are getting included in the growing list of movies to be screened at this year's Toronto International Film Festival with the new announcement coming from the event's organizers on Thursday, July 5.
Making its way to join the lineup is David Auburn's drama "The Girl in the Park" which centers on a mother traumatized by the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter who later takes a troubled girl under her wing. Pic reportedly will be shown in the Special Presentations slot alongside "Romulus, My Father" and "Then She Found Me", the feature directorial debut of actress Helen Hunt.
Other titles confirmed to be presented at the festival are learned to be John Sayles' "Honeydripper" and Craig Gillespie's "Lars and the Real Girl." An Emerging Pictures release for late 2007, the former tells the story of a down-on-his-luck owner of an Alabama juke joint who enlists a guitar-playing drifter to help save his club while the latter one is a comedy about a shy Midwestern office worker who meets the girl of his dreams: a made-to-order life-size doll.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'