Titles Added for the 2007 TIFF
More film features are getting included in the growing list of movies to be screened at this year's Toronto International Film Festival with the new announcement coming from the event's organizers on Thursday, July 5.
Making its way to join the lineup is David Auburn's drama "The Girl in the Park" which centers on a mother traumatized by the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter who later takes a troubled girl under her wing. Pic reportedly will be shown in the Special Presentations slot alongside "Romulus, My Father" and "Then She Found Me", the feature directorial debut of actress Helen Hunt.
Other titles confirmed to be presented at the festival are learned to be John Sayles' "Honeydripper" and Craig Gillespie's "Lars and the Real Girl." An Emerging Pictures release for late 2007, the former tells the story of a down-on-his-luck owner of an Alabama juke joint who enlists a guitar-playing drifter to help save his club while the latter one is a comedy about a shy Midwestern office worker who meets the girl of his dreams: a made-to-order life-size doll.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour