Titles Added for the 2007 TIFF
More film features are getting included in the growing list of movies to be screened at this year's Toronto International Film Festival with the new announcement coming from the event's organizers on Thursday, July 5.
Making its way to join the lineup is David Auburn's drama "The Girl in the Park" which centers on a mother traumatized by the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter who later takes a troubled girl under her wing. Pic reportedly will be shown in the Special Presentations slot alongside "Romulus, My Father" and "Then She Found Me", the feature directorial debut of actress Helen Hunt.
Other titles confirmed to be presented at the festival are learned to be John Sayles' "Honeydripper" and Craig Gillespie's "Lars and the Real Girl." An Emerging Pictures release for late 2007, the former tells the story of a down-on-his-luck owner of an Alabama juke joint who enlists a guitar-playing drifter to help save his club while the latter one is a comedy about a shy Midwestern office worker who meets the girl of his dreams: a made-to-order life-size doll.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby