Titles Added for the 2007 TIFF
More film features are getting included in the growing list of movies to be screened at this year's Toronto International Film Festival with the new announcement coming from the event's organizers on Thursday, July 5.
Making its way to join the lineup is David Auburn's drama "The Girl in the Park" which centers on a mother traumatized by the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter who later takes a troubled girl under her wing. Pic reportedly will be shown in the Special Presentations slot alongside "Romulus, My Father" and "Then She Found Me", the feature directorial debut of actress Helen Hunt.
Other titles confirmed to be presented at the festival are learned to be John Sayles' "Honeydripper" and Craig Gillespie's "Lars and the Real Girl." An Emerging Pictures release for late 2007, the former tells the story of a down-on-his-luck owner of an Alabama juke joint who enlists a guitar-playing drifter to help save his club while the latter one is a comedy about a shy Midwestern office worker who meets the girl of his dreams: a made-to-order life-size doll.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?