Father Confirmed Christina Aguilera Is Pregnant
Rumors are abuzz on Christina Aguilera's pregnancy, but neither the songbird nor her hubby Jordan Bratman confirmed the report. Just now, Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation when Fausto Aguilera, the estranged father of Christina, comes out with public confirmation that his daughter does carrying a bun in the oven.
"I'm so excited. I want Christina to achieve all her goals. I wish her all the happiness in the world," so said Fausto expressing his joy over the impending birth.
Meanwhile, a source revealed Christina is "thrilled. She's feeling wonderful and taking good care of herself. She's been planning this for a while, so her health is better than it's ever been."
Talk is heating up on Christina getting pregnant with her first child with Bratman after the couple was spotted visiting a maternity doctor at NY's Maternal Fetal Medicine Association, a practice known for their expertise in high-risk pregnancies and state-of-the-art ultrasounds, back on June 7th.
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris