Father Confirmed Christina Aguilera Is Pregnant
Rumors are abuzz on Christina Aguilera's pregnancy, but neither the songbird nor her hubby Jordan Bratman confirmed the report. Just now, Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation when Fausto Aguilera, the estranged father of Christina, comes out with public confirmation that his daughter does carrying a bun in the oven.
"I'm so excited. I want Christina to achieve all her goals. I wish her all the happiness in the world," so said Fausto expressing his joy over the impending birth.
Meanwhile, a source revealed Christina is "thrilled. She's feeling wonderful and taking good care of herself. She's been planning this for a while, so her health is better than it's ever been."
Talk is heating up on Christina getting pregnant with her first child with Bratman after the couple was spotted visiting a maternity doctor at NY's Maternal Fetal Medicine Association, a practice known for their expertise in high-risk pregnancies and state-of-the-art ultrasounds, back on June 7th.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl