Father Confirmed Christina Aguilera Is Pregnant
Rumors are abuzz on Christina Aguilera's pregnancy, but neither the songbird nor her hubby Jordan Bratman confirmed the report. Just now, Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation when Fausto Aguilera, the estranged father of Christina, comes out with public confirmation that his daughter does carrying a bun in the oven.
"I'm so excited. I want Christina to achieve all her goals. I wish her all the happiness in the world," so said Fausto expressing his joy over the impending birth.
Meanwhile, a source revealed Christina is "thrilled. She's feeling wonderful and taking good care of herself. She's been planning this for a while, so her health is better than it's ever been."
Talk is heating up on Christina getting pregnant with her first child with Bratman after the couple was spotted visiting a maternity doctor at NY's Maternal Fetal Medicine Association, a practice known for their expertise in high-risk pregnancies and state-of-the-art ultrasounds, back on June 7th.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences