Father Confirmed Christina Aguilera Is Pregnant
Rumors are abuzz on Christina Aguilera's pregnancy, but neither the songbird nor her hubby Jordan Bratman confirmed the report. Just now, Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation when Fausto Aguilera, the estranged father of Christina, comes out with public confirmation that his daughter does carrying a bun in the oven.
"I'm so excited. I want Christina to achieve all her goals. I wish her all the happiness in the world," so said Fausto expressing his joy over the impending birth.
Meanwhile, a source revealed Christina is "thrilled. She's feeling wonderful and taking good care of herself. She's been planning this for a while, so her health is better than it's ever been."
Talk is heating up on Christina getting pregnant with her first child with Bratman after the couple was spotted visiting a maternity doctor at NY's Maternal Fetal Medicine Association, a practice known for their expertise in high-risk pregnancies and state-of-the-art ultrasounds, back on June 7th.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'