Father Confirmed Christina Aguilera Is Pregnant
Rumors are abuzz on Christina Aguilera's pregnancy, but neither the songbird nor her hubby Jordan Bratman confirmed the report. Just now, Hollywood's most kept secret is no longer an unconfirmed speculation when Fausto Aguilera, the estranged father of Christina, comes out with public confirmation that his daughter does carrying a bun in the oven.
"I'm so excited. I want Christina to achieve all her goals. I wish her all the happiness in the world," so said Fausto expressing his joy over the impending birth.
Meanwhile, a source revealed Christina is "thrilled. She's feeling wonderful and taking good care of herself. She's been planning this for a while, so her health is better than it's ever been."
Talk is heating up on Christina getting pregnant with her first child with Bratman after the couple was spotted visiting a maternity doctor at NY's Maternal Fetal Medicine Association, a practice known for their expertise in high-risk pregnancies and state-of-the-art ultrasounds, back on June 7th.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season